Monday, November 12, 2007

Kiddy Time.

This post is more funny I tell you. My mom took tons of pictures of me when I was young. And most of you said that I looked like a boy!! Hmph. Well, I look more like a girl this time. =)


Girl enough?! hahaha. Very fat hau summore this pic.

Hohoho~ was so happy when I saw so many apples in America.

Happy happy!

Omg so friendly! I hug everyone, seriously no joke. =)

I kiss the flower~

and i kiss the Buddha too! hahaha.

the "act cute" face

I was so fat & short! haha. Laugh all you want.

and I don't know what I was doing! Don't ask!

Ahh~ I'm so in love~

My very first pony ride.

Rawr!

Sexy or not? hahahaha.

Very demanding. It was my birthday present. I asked " Why not real phone worh?!!?"

I can be very happy,

and merajuk like a normal baby. You know, mood swings!

Childhood friends, Sie Teng and Choi Yen! Omg you guys have to see this!

and most of all, My PUPPY LOVE!! *woof woof*

hahahahhahahaa. I cannot stop laughing when I saw this picture!



OKAY LAH OKAY LAH. HE'S MY COUSIN LAH. OKAY, CLOSE FILE. =D

No comments: