Friday, November 09, 2007

Halloween Bash.

Venue: the abandoned house
Date: 9th november 2007
Time: 7pm

I'm a star princess. Wahaha.


Scary huh. hahhaha. I was so shocked! and the whole house was painted with different scary backgrounds. Good job Audrey and the gang! =)



We danced like crazy people. so fun!! and all of us sweat a lot. which the odour was like... hahahha You know!!

Omg, so rude!
The good side and the evil side.
Star Princess and dracula's ex wife!

Partying~

Joshep look so blardy-HOT! We were doing the blood stuff for him since he never dressed up.

and Jonathan looked so.... dead. LOL

and Zorro! - Isabelle

Dracula's ex wife, rider, princess and dracula's current wife. =)

Im standing between an evil soul & a dead man. =(

its the princess again, with a witch (Kist) and, Diana. =3

Well, that's all about it! Didn't get to take much pictures because was busy dancing in the dance floor. and it was the first time for me! I was sooooooooooo shy! and I don't know how to dance lah. Suddenly got one guy come dance with me while Cass was busy dancing with another guy. Very surprisingly! Then I danced with Kist, Hera, Hannah, Diana and so much more new friends. Had lotsa fun! Loved the environment with good musics although it was smokey, hot and stuff. But I really did enjoyed myself.

Thanks for the invitation Audrey! =D

No comments: