Friday, November 23, 2007

Back from Hong Kong!


Hong Kong International Airport. Reminds me of TVB's drama, Triumph In The Skies!

Omgosh I love Hong Kong so much! I shopped till I drop and ate till I burst!! Not enough luggage for the stuff I buy and my stomach don't have enough place for the food I eat!! And I'm so tired of shopping spree now. How I wished I brought an extra luggage, stomach and a pair of legs!! Both of my legs are numb now and I think I gained weight. Not much cuz I REALLY WALKED ALOT. like seriously! Burnt all the calories already. wahahaha!

They have funny shops in the airport too.

Popeye the sailor man POO POO! hahahha wth

NOT TOM & JERRY MEH!!

Enough of Cartoon Networks. Tomoro got Disney Channel!!

*************************

I love Hong Kong!

Stay tune for more! I'm so tired now that I couldn't really type nicely anymore. Not feeling well in the flight today already. Gotta go rest now! tata! xoxo

No comments: