Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rainy Day.

School, as usual, boring. The only thing I do today in school was talking with Cass, Rachel, Olivia and Mun Yee! Well I actually quite enjoyed today with them. and guess what! We curi curi went out with the primary kids today again at 3. Professional already. ^^ We went to Bam as usual and we ate their famous fried noodles. Oh yeah, I was also playing with my favourite kid, Estella too. She said I smelled like cotton candy while i think I smell more like a smelly piggy today. hahaha.

My Little Angel.

"Estella you really looked like a bunny today!"

"Yer!!! So bad!"

"What! CUTE AR. Honey bunny, you know!"

Lol. If you're wondering why is she dressing up like this, it's because that she has a fashion show performance today, CHILDREN'S DAY. I wonder why isn't there any teenage's day. =( I had my last children's day when I was at 12 and I miss it!! hahaha.

Was spending my time with her after school.
& she was talking to her mom with my slim slim phone while eating her KFC.


So cute can melt!

UPSR results was out today! I can see so many happy faces, in the same time I saw a lot of them crying because of their results too. Some were too happy, but some were very sad about their results. So sad lah. But congratulations to those who passed with flying colour! I still remember I got 6 A's for UPSR. hahahhaa, okay shaddap.

Did this with Ya Yen and Malcolm on Monday, another boring school day again. =D

No comments: