Friday, November 16, 2007

Last day of school.



I can't believe time passes so fast! I still remember the first day of school this year. Was having breakfast with my mom and someone no longer special before school starts. Looking for my new class, carrying the heavy books up to my class and started screaming with my close friends when we see each other. I was sitting with Ya Yen in the starting of the year. then Everyone was very serious about their studies because it's our PMR year. Time passes so fast this year. But i hope i can turn back time, because I think this is the best year I ever had in my life although there's so many unhappy times. I had learnt so many new things this year, I get to go to my forever love's concert, Lee Hom and my (mister), Rain's I'M Coming concert too! and of course, I had a short fairytale story and now it has gone. =D


We had class party today. Lotsa food and drinks~!

Me and my darlings. Gonna miss them!

Hohoho. Caught in the spot! Actually Alvin was not very perasan. Shh shh. He, I mean she thought I took their pictures but I said that I was just taking the food. Lol. Everyone teased him!

Estella is so sweet! She gave me this! a teddy bear and a photo frame. and it's very nice! See thats why I said that she's sweet Chea. =D ( this is the surprise I was saying!!)

She said ROTI CANAI! hahahaha. She keep asking me and Sulearn to say roti canai when she was taking picture for us. So cute lah.

She followed me the whole day today. (Yeah, primary knows how to ponteng already) When the teacher asked, " Adik ar." then i replied " Anak!" hahahaha. Then some of the teachers asked me, why she stick to me so much one, I also don't know how to reply them. But I just love her!! (L)

Can you see the corridor. SO KOSONG!

Thank you rachel sweetie! I really appreciate it very much! and I will take good care for your babies okay!

Well. that's all about my last day of school. Hope you guys will have a great and happy holidays! Take care too. Xoxoxo.

No comments: