Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wonderful Day. =3


How wonderful? You will know it very soon. hahaha. Well it was a very long and happy day. Spent almost all my time with mom and my very old friend, Mandy. She's just so nice to spend time with!!

Wonderful Part I

Went to KLCC with mom today to get something for a halloween party this friday. I bought a wand, a pair of shoes, a bag, and fake eyelashes YEAH. hahahah.


Wait till Mr leng chai, Chea to give me his very sweet J&Co's donuts.
I felt so high that time. and his hair was so nice. hahahhaa. Omgosh.

My wand!
Tell me what you want, I can give you anything. wtf.

LV bag. hahahha okay lah I'm not really into LV, but it's just so nice!

I felt really happy and satisfied already that time, but still, there's so many things waiting for me next!

Wonderful Part II

I went to Mandy's house next. Cause my mom and her mom are close friends and we knew each other since we're very young. It just feel so good to spend time with her. She's really niceeeee and sweet! We played piano together, did some girl's talks, AND WE BAKED CUPCAKES AND MACARONI WITH CHEESEEEE AND SPICY SAUCE. So yummy! and she's very nice to lend me one of her dress to the halloween party. Love it very much!

Me with the cupcakes.

This is the first time I'm baking cupcakes and surprisingly, all of them said it's nice. I took some back home too, cousins and grandparents said it's really nice and not too sweet. Hmmm. It was super fun when we're baking. Too bad we did not have toppings, IF NOT, hahaha, more fun!

Hehe. Want some mommy? and tell me how's it taste like!

Yes yes. Veli-the-good girl. HAHAHA.
she looks so cute in this picture.

(L)

Soon, we make macaroni with cheese, mushrooms, sausages and spicy sauce.

This is before.

and after we baked it.


Yes, it looks super fattening. BUT I TELL YOU IT WAS SUPER GOOD OMG.

Nice until i got 2 horns came out on my head. =.=
HAHAHAHA

Later, we played secret together. hahah. I'm learning so badly from her. and it feels really good when I know how to play that song already. =) Then, we were like looking for dresses for the halloween party I am attending this friday cause I do not have a suitable dress. And she borrowed me a very nice dress. SO KIND OF HER! Anyways, I love this picture. But I'm not wearing this to the party la. It looks more like a prom dress btw. =D


I SIMPLY JUST LOVE MY DAY!!!

No comments: