Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A date with my cha gia. <3


WELL. You guys shoul
d know who's my cha gia already, no, not new guy, it's my best friend since form 1, SIM YA YEN! hahaha. Yeaps. Both of us went pak tuo today, and yes, this is our first time, only both of us. soooooo sweet! Went to Times Square again, cuz Pavillion haven't got cinema yet. =( As usual, we meet each other in front of the lobby. This time it's different. They have a big, i mean ENORMOUS Christmas tree with pretty decorations around. I love Christmas. I simply just love pretty decorations and lights. We even took some pictures there. tsk tsk.


Here goes.

Santa Claus is coming to town~

cis! potong steam betul that blue stripe big tummy guy.

so I decided to take from upstairs. Hmph.

Moi. =3

The cha gia. *loves*

None the less, we took Purikura too! Well, you guys have to bear with us again. hehehe.


She decorated both of this picture. I'm the bunny!! hahaha.


and i decorated both of these. Our favourite is the pink (last) one tho.


At last, we watched Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. The movie was like omg. It's not our cup of tea. It's about magical toy's store. Very suitable for my baby cousins!!! Anyways, we still enjoyed ourselves very much too. I love you cha gia! =)

No comments: