Saturday, December 01, 2007

Spring Waltz.

I just finished Spring Waltz, another korean drama. It's a slow, lovely, kinda sad with nice piano music drama and of course my darling Daniel!! The another guy is also very cute, good in piano and most important, he's the kinda good lover-sweet, caring, loyal, willing to sacrify for love, etc etc. Because of him, I actually fell in love with the Clementine song. There, the bangun pagi.. gosok gigi.. hahahaha omg i'm so random! I'm watching Snow Queen now. Hmm. I watched 93493q94q of drama already la this holiday. somebody kill me. or pull me back to study!! I'M SO FREE AFTER PMR AND MY BRAIN IS GONNA ROT SOON. URGH.

By the way, going to Cameron next Monday. A simple outing with mom and her friend. I'm so looking forward to it!!! At least it's better than sitting in front of the computer watching korean drama right. then I'll be having PET exams on thursday and friday. will be busy for a whole week. pfft. I WANNA GO OUT WITH MY DARLINGSSSSSSSSSS. hahaha.

and my mom actually reads my blog. and she learnt a new word, O.M.G it is. I was like OMG HOW COME YOU KNOW THE WORD OMG. hahahah. she said your blog got a lot of omgs so I know lorh. oh.my.god.

Before i leave, this is one of my favourite part in Spring Watlz, Daniel and Do Young were playing duet together - Flying Petals. Love the music! I'll treat you J&Co donuts if you found me the score!! *hint hint* *chea, faster, before it's too late*

No comments: