Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Time Is Here.

Today was beautiful. Went out with my beloveds - Ya Yen and Mun Yee. Then we meet up with Rachel, Melissa and Olivia at TGIF, after that I met up with Mandy, she was giving me a Christmas present, How sweet! and guess what it is,

a lovely purple bracelet! I love it!

Thank you so much my childhood buddy! =)


I love the white Christmas tree in Pavillion! So white! It brings us the angel-angel feelings, at least it's better than KLCC's boring green Christmas tree which they use it every year! Sien!


The day didn't started really well. Thanks to my cha gia, the late comer! She said she was gonna reach there t 11.30 which she only turned out 12 something! Before that she didn't even pick up her phone, reason is, * Sorry ar i forgot to bring my phone out, then I have to go back and get my phone. Very well my dear. =)* So Mun Yee and I went to Ichiban Boshi to have out lunch there first while waiting for the dai siu jie. It was quite good and super affordable! We ordered salmon sashimi, Ichiban's Soba, a chicken teriyaki and 2 cups of green tea. It didn't cost more than 40 bucks! =)

Our sashimi! Actually mine.. Mun Yee didn't dare to eat cause she get stomach ache during the movie. Hahahhaa. So I ate them all! No lah, Mun ate half pieces and at least I left one for the smelly late comer! =) I just love sashimi.

and our soba! Ichiban's soba with duck meat. Quite nice actually. It was cold enough and the sauce was really nice.. Besides the duck meat was really fresh. Ichiban!

What's more after lunch? There's so much more! First, we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Omg so cute can melt can! Especially Therdore.. so fat, clumsy and short but cuteeeeeeee! and his butt is like mine! Very big! hahahaha! Their squeaky voice is sweet, love their songs. =D I'm listening to them btw! Hahah! I love chipmunks I love chipmunks I love chipmunks! Their song really brings me Christmas feel now.

Christmas christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheers!!!!!!!


Up next, Baskin Robbin's it was. What's a day without ice-cream. Right? Tee hee. Andrea if you're reading this, WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO WORK TODAY! Lol. We were expecting to give you a surprise, oh well. =3

We ordered this. 7 different ice-cream in mini sized with chocolate. BR's Tagas if I'm not mistaken. We didn't like the sorbet (orange colour) one cause it's too sour.




US!

UP UP NEXT: FISH SPA!!!!!!!!


Yes, I look fat in this picture and you know what I ate before that right.. So advice is don't take picture after meals. Hahahha. But I like this picture, the red flowers matched my top so much!

AND YES,

WE SPENT 38 FRIGGIN RINGGIT AND IT'S ONLY 30 MINUTES JUST FOR THAT FRIGGIN FISH SPA! Wah I also ask my mom to open one Fish Spa lorh like that!!!


W.T.Fish!! Yes, really, what the fish. Tee hee.

Must show off my very first own manicure. Yes it's my own REAL fingernails. Cha gia didn't believe it, even my grandma! The first thing they said was: WHERE GOT PEOPLE'S NAIL SO LONG ONE! Won't break meh! Nope it won't. =P I did it myself, putting white nail polish first and put those glitter & star stuff to make it look 3D. *Don't tell me straight in front of my face that it's not nice okay! You can always lie!*

Okay, about the fish spa, it was really fun! We laughed really loudly in there and everyone was looking at us. *It feels embarrassed sometimes, really* BUT WE DIDN'T EVEN CARE! Cause we were sooooooooooooo excited that time and we even screamed when the fishes eat, suck, remove our dead skins. Really ticklish!!! Too bad Ya Yen didn't join us, what lah she. Urgh. She was lining up at J&co's!! (& that makes me doesn't have to line up for friggin 30 minutes there and enjoyed like a princess at the Spa shop. Hehehe) And I love love love my cha gia eventhough she was late.

And obviously we'll camwhore in there right!
Me~Mun Yee~Melissa

My Strawberry Crystal and I.

My pretty sweetie!

& almighty Olivia! =3

Did you realize that all of us got eye bags? hhahaha! I know that I didn't sleep well so.. BY THE WAY, I CAN STILL FEEL THE FISHES ON MY LEGS NOW! GO AWAY!!!


It has come to the end now. J&co donuts completed our day!



I like Miss Green Tea and everything!

Oops! How come got 5 only? Where is the another one? - In my mom's stomach lorh. When I get into the car she snatched it and took one already! MOMMMMMMMYYY!!

( ALVINNNNNNNNNNN)

That's all for today. Might post more pictures soon when I collect all the pictures from them. Good night! =D

No comments: