Saturday, December 15, 2007

TAGGED.

List out 5 presents you wish for :

a) Daniel Henney for my christmas date!
b) New clothes for my wardrobe!
c) New shoes, please!
d) Undies from Chea! wtf wtf. * He said he's gonna give me sweets and chocolates only* Sadddddd.
e) You give me cash can already, seriously. =)

The person who tagged you is : Olivia

Your 5 impressions of him / her :
a) Loud.
b) Highhhhhhh.
c) Crazy!
d) Talkative, very. =)
e) Fun, of course.

Most memorable thing he/she has done for you :
Hmm. Memorable? She gave me happieness!

If he/she is your lover, you will :
Kill myself. ahhahahahhaa. Just joking. I will treasure her of course!

haha If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
She steal Daniel Henney away from me! hahaha =D

Pass the quiz to 5 people you wish to know how they feel about you:
a) Ken Vin
b) Karin
c) Malcolm
d) Mandy
e) Brenda

No comments: