Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ben & Xulyo's Wedding Dinner.

Didn't really know them.. Grandma's best friend's son wedding if I was not mistaken. She just drag me along to the dinner as there's an extra place. Lol. The bride and groom were pretty good looking! Too bad I didn't take any picture of them/ with them. Feel a bit weird leh. =D

It was in Nobel Banquet. Nice ambience. Food wasn't really good. XD

The Wedding Gift!

Tee hee.

The VIP table, wedding cake was pretty! & an uncle was blocking the screen. Potong steam betul!

Haha! Yes. This dress again! Somebody buy me a dress! I can't see any nice one nowadays. Sigh!

Happy Wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hohoho....NAUGHTY PIGGY!!!! drinking eh...lol never seen a drunk pig be4...lol hahahahaha....notty notty

Kyeanies Koh said...

hahaha. I know who is this piggy! Lol. I where got so cha one drink a little bit then drunk meh! HAHA!