Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sexy Mama's Big Day!!

Not this sexy mama lah. Her sexy mama! Anyways, this one not very sexy also.

Well, She celebrated her sexy mama's big day earlier due to her sexy mama's big day is REALLY big, if you're wondering, her big day is on the 1st of January. Big enough huh? Tee hee. It'l be very inconvenient to celebrate on that day. Oh well, back to the story again, she brought her sexy mama to a very posh restaurant and treated her a very delicious lunch which is in Angus House, A Japanese Charcoal steak Restaurant in Pavillion! Well, it's not really expensive as what you guys will think about this kinda restaurant. It's around RM 120 for just only both of us. Not bad lah! You see what we ate first. =D




The ambience didn't really disappoint us. Service was good too!

To start off our lunch, we were served with bread and butter! It was very chewy! Not forgetting it was hot like just from the oven! So fresh!

I asked mom what soup is this, she said it's pumpkin soup! Not really sure, didn't get to ask the people over there. It was so creamy! But you won't feel yucky and fattening! Yeah baby!

Mom enjoyed her soup very much.

So did I. =D

Up next, their salads! The special thing about their salad was that they used bonito flakes, aka katsuo bushi for their dressing and it was a good combination with the salad! Tasted so good!! Their vegetables are very fresh and juicy tho!

Our Main Course...

Mom's seafood Grill.

And my grilled chicken! Yes, we went to a steak house but we did not eat their steaks since both me and mom don't take beef! Everyone said it's really sadd. Hahaha! It would be a good choice for beef lovers I guess. Anyhow, they served good grills too. The seafood was still very juicy... and my chicken.. Hmm. It's not bad lah but I don't like chicken breast! I still admit the chicken breast was well cooked! It still remain it's juicy-ness and it tasted special! But I don't recomment it. XD

Our dessert. Tiramisu! Oh my gosh this is the best tiramisu I've tried recently! soooooooo good! The tasted of Rome was so heavy and I really liked it!

I told her that this was her birthday cake and she really believed it! More surprisingly for her that I paid for the bill. Tee hee. First time you see! But the surprises are always at the end. She didn't really suspect anything.. cuz she thought it'll be the last of the day! Too bad mommy!

" I love love love the cake! <3>
The birthday woman and Moi! =)

Cassandra Ser Chooi Yee said that I look like a whore! @.@ ahahhahahaa. Saw her today at Pavillion, you bitch! Whoopsy.


Yes, her biggest surprise is that I bought her an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbin's! It's her favourite flavour too, Pistachio! Of course I'll be the one to serve the cake to the queen! Went to uncle's house cuz no one was at home - grandparents went overseas and everyone will be out on Sunday.

Sexy Mama with her lovely cake!

It says.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY MAMA!!

Then we had dinner somewhere near Petaling Jaya. Heard their seafood is nice! and we love seafood! No harm giving it a try! hahaha! It was so so only lah aiyo. Anyways, thanks Uncle Hua for the dinner!!

Spicy crabs with man taos, salted egg crab, salad and butter prawns !

Tofu was good!! Tee heeeeeeeee.

Cousin loves!

Sorry ar. this one is only my real PMR results. hahaha. There, everyone makes mistake. AIYO. So nevermind lah. hahaha thank you Malcolm for giving me the real results! I appreciated it! Oh yes mommy, this is the present you wanted for!!


Happy birthday mommy! I love you!! xoxoxo (I know you will read this)

No comments: