Monday, December 17, 2007

Mama's Big Day. =D

It's my grandma's 69th birthday today! Well, we didn't planned much for her birthday this year actually due to my grandma, herself went to Thailand with my youngest aunty and they just rushed back just before the dinner. We went to a Vegetarian restaurant somewhere near Mines. (My grandparents are vegetarians so have to follow them) And it was good. Actually vegetarian is not that bad lah. Wonder why some people hate it so much when it comes to vegetarian. I find it so much healthier. Hmm. I didn't take much picture today because I forgot to charge my camera. Sigh!


Haha! See that's how good it was! And I actually forgotten to take a picture of the food. Such a failure. Urgh! And I'm not making this up but seriously, it's one of the best vegetarian restaurant I went before. Not very nice ambience but their food it's like heaven! No, it's not like those floor doughs you're thinking about. I can bring you there if you want! Probably the top 3 vegetarian restaurant I went before. =D

After the dinner, we decided to cut the cake at home instead of in the restaurant because it's a bit noisy there and the ambience was not beautiful enough for her birthday. Oh well.

This is her strawberry ice cream cake from Baskin Robbin's!

And we made her a surprise valcano cake celebration! Well, we just put dry ice under the big plate and put the cake on it and we turned on the dim lights for a better atmosphere! And Tada! WE GOT A VALCANO CAKE CEREMONY. hahahahha. My little cousins said that it looks like "san sin" - god's cake. Hahaha!

How can I not take a picture with the birthday girl , old lady! *hearts* Oh my, my grandpa looks so cheeky here. *pinch cheeks* This is the last picture I could take tonight. =(

That's all for her birthday celebration this year. An easy and simple one. Hopefully there'll be a better one next year! and my grandparent's 50th years anniversary is coming next year! Hope there'll be a big party! I promise I will charge my camera's battery and buy a few more in case! Happy 69th birthday my dearest mama! I love you! *birthday kisses*

Grandpa: Kyean Kyean ar. Don't grow taller already lah. Summore wanna wear high heels.
Me: Gong gong you don't understand one lah. Girls of course like to wear high heels one ma.
Granpa: But if you grow taller I have to make a new ceiling already!
Me: ... ... HAHAHAHHAHA.

(By the way, I'm not that tall lah!)

1 comment:

J O D I E said...

oi!!! fei po nai nai...
dun perasan in ur blogs laaahhh...
it was actually my idea to do the volcano!!! haiz...