Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Before that, our chinese traditional will have a festival called "Gor Dong" when every family will gather together and children are waiting to eat the tong yuens right? Tee hee. I loved it when I was young, not that I don't like it now, but I'm afraid that it'll make me look like a tong yuen too. ROUND ROUND.

Had family gathering dinner last night. Was helping in the kitchen through the day. It was kinda busy but fun! Helped to roll the tong yuens and peeled the egg's shell... Grandma's bak kut teh with eggs. Niceeeee! And she really cooked a lot of delicious dishes yesterday. After dinner, took some pictures with cousins!

Yummy! =3

And delicious bak kut teh!

Tong Yuens.

Meet my cousins. Phoebe & Oni. Her hairstyle was abit scary! =S

& Santarinas! My little cousin and I with Santa's hat i guess? LOL

PMR results on thursday! Hope it'll be good!! =D

No comments: