Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm back from my wonderland.

Went back to Kuantan for 5 days. It was... not boring at all compared to my last year's holiday there for 2 friggin months! This time was good because I really enjoyed myself very much with the kids, ( always do), watched movies with my twins cousin brother and one of my favourite kid, Enchanted and The Golden Compass, Well, Enchanted was really really interesting and romantic, I can see my little girl cousin enjoyed very much while both of my twins cousin brother were still enjoying themselves even though it's more like a girl's movie. HAHAHA. not forgetting to say that they're really good looking! Show you all next time! (only for display okay! They're mineeeeeee!) Continue my story, oh yeah, To Malcolm, The Golden Compass was not really bad after all! It's only abit of confusing at the beginning and I was abit lost. My 7 year old fatty girl cousin wanted to play her gameboy in the cinema wtf! while both of her twins brother and I were eating popcorns & talking about the show. Luckily it turns out to be nicer at last! But like no ending like that loh. I think there will be a second one. Hmm.

Besides, I had my haircut too! It's quite nice and I think I love it. =3

Not much, only this. =)

Not much different lah. Anyways, Better?! hahaha.

Of course lah, who's my hairstylist?
okay, I'm just joking. Tee hee.

OKAY. I'm not joking this time. Her brothers call her Mini o2jam queen! Omg! She even can get more than 200 combo for your information!! Scary! ( and look at the fatty hands) hehehe.

You think you so cute ah! hahahaha. * aww don't cry baby!*

Now this is cute! I miss him so much! He can smile and laugh anytime, anywhere, anyhow!! I wanna bring him back to KL. Sigh! and he loves to stick with me! He says he likes my smell. LOL.

You see!!! *pinch cheeks!*

He stole the remote control so that he can watch his cartoon. So smart! What else he knows! He calls me leng lui jie jie! HAHAHAHA. Now that's smart!! *loves*

and us. The New Year baby. Remember? Now he's so big already. Heavy summore! Always kick here kick there like playing karate!

At last!

Who dares to bully me! I shoot you!






No comments: