Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Blogskin!


A special thanks to my dear friend, Mandy who helped me so much for doing the new layouts. I appreciated it very much! I will treat you something good! I promise! =)

I like this new layout partly because it's my favourite colour, purple. I'm kinda bored of the previous pink's one already. Haha. No, I'm not a pink princess. I like baby colours such as baby blue, baby green, baby purple and baby pink. Black and white will do. I just love colours! Not those aunty colours can already. You know what I mean ? Lol. Nevermind.

Anyways, I simply love the purple flowers picture so I decided to put it as my header picture. I put the picture of myself at the beach because I just love the feelings being there. Maybe I'm a Pisces. No? and for the tiny picture (if you can see), it's the costume I wore for a Halloween party and I was a star princess!

Yes, Like this. =D

The songs in my blog now are from one of my favourite Korean Drama, Spring Waltz OST - One Love, Love Poem and Teardrop Waltz. Relaxing isn't it? I'm not gonna put those dance dance song in my blog, you guys will get annoyed and will never come to my blog again. Hahaha.

Well, I think that's all for this post. Hope you guys like my new blogskin!





No comments: