Friday, December 14, 2007

Home Alone.


Urghhh. It has been a long dayyyyyyyyyyyyyy today. Was asking everyone to go out today but no one was there to choi me due to their smelly reasons, you evil monkeys! Most of my family members went overseas already and mom went out to pak tuo, just joking. She just sold her Harrier away and waiting for her new Accord. Why Accord? hahaha. she said she don't wanna look rich! I was like *drools* okay... She said nowadays got alot of crimes this lah that lah so don't drive expensive car and don't look rich! Hahahaha I almost jump out of the window when I heard that! Now I have to wait for another week or 2 week only can go out! Ahhhh I'm gonna rot soon! I might get a boyfriend who drives soon if I have to stay at home everyday like now. It's torturing!

So, left my grandpa and I at home today but he's always sleeping in his room so I consider myself as a home alone kid! Hoi, Christmas is coming and it reminds me of Home Alone movie okay! I got all 4 of the series! Tee hee! Okay, I collected it when I was young. =) Lucky don't have burglars today! *touch wood* *choi choi choi* So, I spent most of my time playing the piano today, Secret! I'm gonna go back to the past or going to the future soon depends on the speed I'm playing. Lol. Besides, ate lunch with grandpa. Since got no one at home to let him nag so I'll be the victim of the day. He nagged so much and complained about everything! hahah. Cannot tahan him sometimes but, oh well. He's my dearest Gong gong! =3

Was talking to Jeffrey just now ( He saved my day!) and he gave me a lot of suggestions about what subject should I take next year. And he just told me ICT is in Malay, I was like wth who is going to take ICT if it's in Malay anyways! How confusing it'll be. I mean:

Hardware = barang keras

Software = barang lembut

Joystick = batang gembira

Plug and Play = cucuk dan main

Port = lubang

Server = pelayan

Client = pelanggan


Okay, now try to translate this:


ENGLISH:

That server gives a plug and play service to the client using either hardware or software joystick. The joystick goes into the port of the client..


Now in
BAHASA:


Pelayan itu memberi pelanggannya layanan cucuk dan main dengan menggunakan batang gembira jenis keras atau lembut. Batang gembira itu akan dimasukkan ke dalam lubang pelanggan.



Okay! I got this from my cousin's email! Must wash your eyes and brain after you read this! hhahahaha. I think this is one of the reason why Malaysia government insists on using English for Science and Maths! How dangerous it would be especially in schools! Hilarious!


Have a nice day everyone!





No comments: