Wednesday, December 26, 2007

27th Is The Day.


I'm getting really nervous now.... clock is ticking.. heart is beating.. Words can't really explain how I feel now. I'm not scared. Just hope it'll be good!!!! oh my gosh I said it lotsa time already. T_______________T

Will be going out after that with my sweetie Rachel. Might grab along few people too. Both Cass and YaYen not free! Pffffffft. and and Mun Yee suddenly say cannot go out. Like what man. It's after results women!! Urghhhhhh.

School's gonna reopen soon. Cannot believe leh! Soooooooooo fast! then I have to wake up at 6 every morning which I think it's very difficult now. I wake up in the afternoon nowadays thats why!!

Anyways, I got a good good news today. Mom got her new car! It's so pretty! <33333333333 I'm gonna take some pictures of it soon! Wahaha!

No comments: