Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve.

Since I watched the Chipmunks movie with them that day, I actually fell in love with Chipmunks and their voice! So cute and squeaky lorh. I like their Christmas song. Christmas don't be late!



This is the music video. A plain one. I wonder why they don't make a video of them dancing while they sing! It's even cuter!



Then this is another one, but in cartoon version, We wish you a Merry Christmas!

Christmas is kinda boring this year. Mom don't have her car yet. Urgh. She said she can get her car by today but don't know what happened SO no car for today and TOMORROW (on christmas) cuz it's a public holiday. I can't bake at home cuz my oven spoilt already and no one wanna fix it! Can you believe how bad is my luck on Christmas. =( I think I'm gonna watch some Christmas movie like HOME ALONE tonight and and download more Christmas song to make me feel merrier! =) What are you guys gonna do on Christmas? Wanna go out on Wednesday before our result day? =D

Anyways, Hope you enjoy their songs! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: