Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm soooooooooooo happy!

Omg Cass is not dead afterall! omgomogomgomgmog I WAS LIKE SO HAPPY WHEN SHE CALLED ME!! Yes, afterr more than a week. Shoot her! She said she's working at her father's shop and her mom took away her modem, handphone and her life! hahaha. Poor her!! She didn't tell me about it because she didn't memorize my phone number! GRR. So easy to remember okay. 0123456789!

This is something like our conversation.

Cass: HEY SWEETHEART!! I finally got my phone back!
Me: FINALLY!! Omg where did you goooo!!!!
Cass: I did not die lah don't worry. hahha I saw your blog!! You wrote like as if I die already!
Me: hahaha. YEAH LAH! You ar. very terrible one. Cannot contact you for so long!
Cass: Yeah lah, my mom took away my....... LIFE!
Me: Why! Hor, what did you do naughty girl!
Cass: I didn't do anything! I'm just working at my dad's shop and blah blah.
Me: I was looking for you all around! Up down left right! I was gonna go to your house that day you know! But I was rushing so didn't go. SIGH! I cannot sleep you know anot!
Cass: hahah. Omg really ? My mom will send me to some other houses... aiya forgotten already
Me: Yup! I see your sister's blog everyday. But she also didn't blog! Impossible one lorh! She blog like everyday!!
Cass: *laugh like crazy woman*

*happy talk*

Cass: Eh you know who's birthday is coming next week anot!
Me: hahah. OF COURSE LAH. that b*tch who disappear for more than a week one! (we call each other b*tch sometimes)
Cass: hahahhahahahha. which b*tch are you talking about now?
Me: THERE THE ONE ON THE PHONE!
Cass: so bad la you. haha
Me: What bad! I bought her present 2 weeks ago already okay! Lucky she didn't die before I give her. Tee heee.
Cass: hahahhahha. Sorry!!!

Okay the rest are 18sx. =3

Anyways, my exams was not bad yesterday. Went back to my hometown after that. And yes, I'm in Kuantan now. Playing with my cousins! Miss them so much! and my good good grandma cooked many delicious food waiting for me at home! *loves*

Lol. We're playing at the stairs. =)

Okay I g2g now! Kids are disturbing! Blog more tonight!

No comments: