Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Never-ending story in Hong Kong Disneyland.


This was in front of the Hollywood Hotel. Me and my senget leg. Urghh. The weather was so nice there in the morning! Besides it was a bit cold.

Okay, I made this look like as if I was there for a month but it was only 2 days! Nah, Im not gonna talk about the theme park or the parade this time but the hotel, food and fireworks!

At the lobby! Can you see that I'm standing inside the Mickey's head! Tee hee.

Can you spot Mickey?

Okay! This was mom and my room! Big right the beds. I mean, hello! for 2 person in a hotel room!

and each room has a different picture! haha so cool!

It's breakfast time! This was the hot chocolate in pretty Disneyland's cup!

and THIS was my breakfast! Told you I eat a lot! hahaha! Caesar Salad, Smoked Salmon sandwiches, mango pudding and milk!

Just look at the Mickey's head bread crumbs! Cute right!

MY YUMMIEST SALMON SANDWICHES! The salmon was sooo fresh and and I simply just love it!

My mango pudding for dessert! =)

Mom's fruit salad!

This was one of the restaurant which serves expensive morning buffet and my mom refused to eat there! It's 120 ringgit and I don't think it worth it too. Hmm.

Pretty chairs they have, aren't they ?

and pretty baby chairs too!

This was the special Christmas set dinner I had with mom.

The Siu Mai! Hmm well I think the looks is better than the taste.

Fried rice with raisins and scallops. Not-very-special but taste still not bad.

At last! The disneyland's mango pudding! haha this is niceeeeeeee and I missed it very much! If you're wondering whats the pink and green thing on top of the whipped cream, it's cotton candy! slightly harder than the cotton candy, but still! COTTON CANDY! ahhaha. and there's colourful chocolate rocks around the pudding. Try to put milk on it! It tastes more special! *loves*

Hmm. I didn't get to eat this but I just cannot resist to take a picture of it! So cute la the snow man!


The fireworks show was so pretty, beautiful, awesome and use everything nice to describe it! As they're using the Christmas's theme, Sparkling, they provides us the hologram viewer which will "magically" turn any point light sources into some Christmas icon such as snowmen or snowflakes (depending on what viewer you have been given on the day of your visit). =D

This is a video which took during the fireworks show through the hologram viewer and you will see pretty snow flakes flying all over the sky!!! But don't expect much, of course it's better if you see there! If not Disneyland will bankrupt anytime!

Anyways, Christmas is coming in 13 more days! and PMR results is gonna be out in 2 weeks! Hope it'll turn out to be the best Christmas present I receive this year. =D Merry early Christmas!

No comments: