Thursday, December 27, 2007

OH FINALLY.

Finally, I can sleep peacefully, eat happily, play joyfully all I want!! I cannot sleep last whole night and keep rolling around my bed thinking everything about today and keep telling myself not to worry about the results but I just stayed up to 4 in the morning and woke up automatically at 8 in the morning! Gosh, eyebags were the first thing when I look at myself in the mirror. =(

After preparing, was going to Ken Vin’s house to collect his books first and gave him a Christmas present as he was giving me one too. Oh, it was a special sudoku puzzle. I loved it! You know that I love playing sudoku don't you. hahaha! Thank you so much. =)

This is it. XD

Then I passed Cassandra her birthday and Christmas present ( 2 in 1!) before going to school as they live really near to each other. And that smelly woman of mine was not gonna go to school early so I have to pass it to her first. Urgh! As soon as it goes, went to school to fetch my cha gia and Malc to go yam cha first since our special (mafan) school can only get our results at 12 pm. (AND OH MY GOSH I TELL YOU THEY WERE BOTH WEARING COUPLE COSTUME, *QING LUI ZHONG*) Oh my gosh oh my gosh I thought I was still dreaming or still haven’t wake up by that time I saw them. LOL!! I’m so failed that I forgot to take a picture of them. AHHH. Sorry lorh was worrying about results! We didn’t even have the appetite to eat at that time too!

Okay, while Pn Teoh messaged us half way when we were at some cafe asking us to go back hurrily to get our (good news). We were like shouting and screaming all the way in the car! So kan chiong I tell you! So yeah.. 3 of us got 7 A's!! Not forgetting my beloveds Cassandra, Rachel and so much more!!

How good it'll be if I never take Mandarin! *##&$*#$#)$@# @ But still consider as full A's right for our school? hahaha. Aiya I don't care lah. I'm not gonna tell those people I took Mandarin anyways. People will hardly know if I didn't tell! Wahaha! If they ask: How many A's did you get? I'll just say 7 A's, smile and walk away. Tee hee!!

So, yeah. Going out is a must after results, right? Well, went out with Rachel, Olivia and and Malcolm my good girlfriends ( Ha! you can't mess my hair now Mal!) and yes, a special guest tagged along after that. =) Stay tune for more!

Yes, let's start with our lunch!! Of course must celebrate celebrate first ma. Tee hee. So Ichiban Boshi it was once again!! It was really cheap until you wanna cry I tell you.

Salmon Sashimi! <3 My love for you never ends.

California Roll!

This is nice for mayonaisse lovers! Salmon roll obviously!

Smoked salmon with cheese sushi. This was nice! We took 2 plates!!

Agedeshi tofu! Cass recommended this!

and soft shell crab also she recommended one. Lol. Not bad lah!! =3

Unagi unagi! I think it's abit too sweet leh. but still nice cuz it's soft enough! I'll rate their food 4/5. =) and guess how much it was. 81 bucks to be exact! But still very cheap for Japanese food what!


Then Beard Papa's cream puffs for our desserts!!!

Malcolm says: No wonder you girls take sooo long in the washroom!

Boys and girls! Treat yourself like a prince and a princess!! Go try Baskin Robbin's ice cream fondue with friends for high tea! (Great idea to kill time when you're tired of walking around too)





Ha! There you go! (If you're wondering, that's chocolate on my lips, not cacated lips!)

Cam-whore also can kill time one. ^^

And act cool also! wahahah!

*pout*!

Ofifia and I! =D

And the lalas. hahahhaha omg I find this picture so funny. Olivia was like.. Lala take picture from up one!! then got dunno what peace sign, salute or whatsoever signs! (No offense!)


And we love Therdore!


Who says I cannot take Therdore home! Hahahhaa. Was waiting for our SPECIAL GUEST before the movie starts lah. Urghhh so late la him! Act like he's really a special guest only. *ahem ahem* So we have to use the time for useful things like this lorh! I tell you there were so many people around looking at us when we were taking pictures with cute little Therdore that time! hahaha! Oh yeah, we watched National Treasure. Very exciting one! Me and Mr. Special guest was like.. shocked! like really shocked laa. like jump up abit.. hahahhaha. It was stupid. And if you're wondering who's the Mr. Special Guest is..

Okay this is our Mr Special guest:

Who's that korean kelefeh singer look-alike worh you asked? hahahahaa. SEE PROPERLY. He's Chea omg! You see his hairrrrrrrrr. tsk tsk tsk. I was like..

"Eh you forgot to water your grass ar. You see now all die already become yellow colour already! Oh.my.gawd."

hahahahhaha. All of them laughed laughed laughed man. I cannot laugh already la seriously! I gone high today with them already especially with this golden hair ajushi!


summore can make monkey faces one!!! hahahha soooo cute right!!! (Brenda sookie faster come see!!! Don't laugh till you drop! My camera almost dropped when I took this picture. haha!)

Was hanging out at J&co's after movie.. Each of us bought one dozen of doughnuts. tee hee. I'm not joking. Anyways, this is the second time this ajushi bought me J&co's doughnuts. So lovely hor! *omg did I just say that hahahhahaha, omg I'm high again)

Candid shot #1.

Candid shot #2.

After that we went to take pictures at the Christmas tree *surprisingly still there* and we also saw the Wind Ensemble performances too. Very niceee!! We were like guessing what's the song name were they playing. hahaha. Quite fun!

Moi & J&co's ! =D

Was messing his golden hair! I mean dead grasses! hahahah!

A group picture! See! All of us got a dozen of doughnuts! Crazy crazy one.

PMR Candidates 2007! Congratulations us! It's really MERDEKA for us now! (Wait for 2 more years and see =P )

My doughnuts! They didn't give me the oreo one lorh cheater! *##($*#$ Next time should not be lazy, just queue up and the doughnuts will be nicer! Seriously!

*Which one to eat first leh?!*

I'm really very happy today. Thank you everyone for the wishes. Appreciated it! By the way, thank you mommy for fetching me and my friends going everywhere today! Love ya lots!!! To those who got good results, Congratulations! and to those who didn't get the results you expected, nevermind. We still have SPM and our future! You did your best can already! Try harder next time! =D Till then. Nighty nights!! I'm gonna sleepppppppppppppppppppp like a pig before school reopens!! XD

No comments: