Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas this year for me is boring. =( Didn't get to go anywhere like Mou Chuan's open house, didn't get many presents besides Mandy's and didn't even get to eat delicious dinner! Anyways, hope next year's will be better!

It's 2 more days till Results day. Getting nervous anyone? Hope it'll be good, seriously. It'll full-filled my Christmas wish I guess? Couldn't sleep well lately.. Urghhh. Was thinking about what subject I'm gonna take next year. I'll definitely go to Science stream. Not gonna take Biology I supposed. Cuz I'm scared of blood.. intestines.. organs and stuff. You know, I cannot take it even though it's from the video. My classmates know best! They were showing me the videos last time before Science exam, remember? I almost puked during the exams! hahaha! So I might take Accounts or ICT. Yeah. Anything but Bio. I won't be a good doctor or I think I won't be going to the medical career cuz it's not my type of job. Hmm. Just an opinion. Still thinking.

Hope ya'll had full-filled your Christmas wishes, received the best Christmas present and had your most delicious Christmas dinner with your family!


I couldn't find any merrier picture in my camera. So this is it! Me in the tea cup! =).


Merry Christmas once again! and and..

Happy Birthday Jesus!! =3

No comments: