Sunday, December 30, 2007

Good bye 2007, Hello 2008!!

2007 will be the most challenging year I've gone through over the 15 years. Be it in my personal life and school life. Lots of ups and downs and improvements too!

Well, I met a lot of amazing people that I thought I'd ever meet. People like Ya Yen, Cassandra, Malcolm, Rachel, Mun Yee, Olivia, Ken Vin... Almost everyone I've known. Not like Mou Chuan is not special to me, he is because he's the only one who will pick a fight with me during boring classes or recess. And I find it really fun and hope it continues next year! Hahaha! I'm crazy.

1. Let's start it with the best cha gia, Ya Yen.

Well, she's the best friend you could never asked for although she couldn’t go out almost all of the time I asked her to. But it doesn't really matter. She's always there when I need someone's support. She would share her notes before exams, share her secrets with me and we almost talk non-stop when we came along to each other. Msn, real life, phone, everywhere! (toilet too If you wanna know) We share almost everything- laughs, joys, happiness and of course sadness. I hope we could share more these coming years together until we get married and have children. hahahaha and so much more!!! <3

2. Cassandra

Cassandra Ser Chooi Yee. The most bitchy girlfriend I ever had in my life. Hahahahaha. We share a lot of dirty little secrets, bad mouthing (only to her and only her), she brought me to a halloween party and taught me dirty dancing! hahahha! and made me ate a small pieces of beef and gonna make me eat Pate (goose liver) soon! Yuck yuck yuck, but she's no doubt one of my best friend. She said she didn't like me during form 1 so do I! I never liked her bitchyness either. But things changes.. and now she's the best friend of mine. ( Gosh, what did I do in my past life!) nah, I kid. She will bitch about me again I know, but I still will love her as long as she don't steal Daniel Henney away from me! hahaha! I'm high.

3. Malcolm

Yes I'm so gonna write about you my girl friend! Malcolm, I'd knew him since form 1 and shit happened.. not gonna mention it by the way! We're close friends now too. Helped me a lot especially before PMR.. Hmm. Well well, he's funny but he's sucha mean pau until I don't wanna choi him sometimes! He pushes my head everytime when I say that he's my girlfriend, say bad stuff about him in front of him and and try to tell out the girl he likes! Anyhow, we'll still camwhore together during tuition classes, ( yes, stupid right), went to national library together for our projects and talk about almost everything! Thank you girlfriend!

4. Ken Vin

Had the most fairytale relationship with him for only 6 months and things went badly after that. You know when you're with someone for a long time you'll find out the bad side of his/her. But if you're willing to accept that then things will go smoothly but that's not the thing I'm gonna say now. His bad sides was.. I told him before and not gonna tell her too. Good sides are smart, quite good looking, came from a good family background.. almost everything perfect but not his personality and attitude. To me i guess? We're still talking to each other, he's still helping me in my studies and nothing more than that already I guess? He's the one who woke me up from the fairytale dreams and became stronger to face the reality. I actually appreciate it very much! Thank you again!

5. Mun Yee

We won't spend a lot of time together but when the time comes, crazy things will happen! She's that kinda friend that can make you happy and gone wild when you're with her! By the way, she's the first girl I slept with in SSG! We go to places together too.. swim together, watch movie together.. ponteng together and do everything together! We're planning to host Japanese student next year and have crazy funs again! <3

6. Rachel

My sweetest sweetie since form 1. Was so close with her, litien and Guang Ee at that time but we were not really close during form 2. =( Fortunately we're now closer and closer nowadays just like before! Too bad Litien migrated to Sydney already. =( and Ee changed school. Sigh! But we have almighty Olivia now! XD We promised each other to be together next year, college, when we're overseas and our future!! Yeays!

7. Li Tien

Darling!! I will find you next time when I come to Sydney alrights! Then we can be like form 1 again. Hahaha! Will miss you very much! We didn't get to go out at last. So sad =(

8. Mandy

Very good adviser of mine. Helps me a lot in my problems! Besides, she's the longest friend I'd known among them! We knew each other since I was a spoilt brat. She knows how spoilt I was. She's the one who tolerates me everytime and always protect me one. She's the big sister for me!! We travelled together to lotsa place.. even bathed with each other in a same bathtub.. baked together.. slept together and we shared quite a lot of secrets too. Don't bully me or else she will come find you! Wahaha!

9. Chea

The best gay friend I'd ever met!! I have to say, I will go nuts when I'm with him. like very crazy can laugh every minute one! hahhaha. We can laugh at anything we see, or whatever we do or however we acted. We can laugh until very retarded one you see. Or or we laugh at someone else's hairstyle.. fashion style or the way they act. Very bad one. Yes that ajushi influenced me!!

10. Sulearn

Very sweet girl. She made the best spaghetti ever! with tuna one! soooooooo nice! I miss it so much ar. hahah come to my house then we cook together alrights?! <3>

11. Andrea and Jiyni

Both are my good friends too. Peeps that I hanged out during recess and lunch time. Nice people! Andrea is the out-going type of person while Jiyni is nice when you don't step on her tail! hahahah! We help each other in our studies too. =D

12. Estella

Best little buddy of mine! She's the sweetest girl I know. You see, she'll find me everytime and first thing she do when she sees me is to run over to me and hug me very tightly! She gives me the very warm feeling in school.. and she's very innocent that you will find it very comfortable being with her, not like being with those fake people.. you will find it very.. uncomfortable and disgusted. So yeah, I love Estella! She's like my little sister and she calls me mommy sometimes. =.=

13. Yee Jin

Met him in the Halloween party Cass brought me. We have a lot of similiarities.. like our lazy-ness. That's why we call each other piggy. And we both like char siu and siu yok very much. Hmm have skin allergy!! Summore what else. Hahaha. Alot lahh. Besides I always call him a her because he acts like one. Malcolm, your another friend. =)

14. Jee Kin

A banana boy. We talk a lot in msn. =) Nothing much about him, we knew each other since form 2. Kinda close to him too. He gives me good advises too! =3

15. Raphael

Hahaha. You won't know who is this. It's a secret name I supposed. A new friend of mine but we knew each other quite long ago. Ahhh. We chat a lot of msn and sms nowadays till late nights sometimes. Very nice person! Introduced me a lot of old nice songs too. Very sweet! =D

I think I'm gonna write till here first. Still have so many other people is important to me leh. Ish. Continue later. XD By the way, I have to thank all my teachers that helped me so much through the whole year! My results won't be so good without you!! Thank you so much Pn Alina, Pn Masayu, Miss Lim, Miss Regina, Cik Mahani, Pn Teoh, Miss Khoo of course! Mr Aru and Encik Nazri! I got A for KH leh thank god! =)

I'm not gonna have any resolution for 2008. I might forget about them or lazy to follow them too. So I'll just let it to go smoothly..

About boyfriends, Cassandra don't let me to have one cuz she said I'll love her lesser and forgets about her when I have one. Hahahaha.

About school, I'm kinda worried for form 4. Like everything will change and I'll have to take 10 or more subjects already. It's like a big jump for us. And science stream won't be easy. I'm not gonna let myself to be lazy next year! Promise! And and I will try to be more active in co-co!! =D

About my weight, I'm gonna do something about it soon! Holidays ma. So become very lazy just sit there and eat. Sigh!!

About my blog, I wanna make it more happen! Hahaha! I want more visitors and and so I can earn more money from Nuffnang! Nuffnang give me more higher band ads please!! Hahaha.

Happy new year everyone! Hope you have a good one! Till then, this will be the last post this year! Appreciate it!! =D

3 comments:

cheacx@hotmail.com said...

Hahhah wahhh I feel so proud ! I'm on THE LIST ! haha. :D

Anonymous said...

haha, cha gia! happy new year. and dun worry i wont dump you! will appreciate you very much!

Kyeanies Koh said...

chea: hahaha. Of course you are on the list!!! <3

Yen: haha Yes yes i know!! Oh my gosh I still cannot believe I'm gonna go count down with you!!! I'm so excited cha gia!!!