Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Top 8.

1.) Ya Yen
2.) Cassandra
3.) Mandy
4.) Shirley
5.) Jee Kin
6.) Mun Yee
7.) Jeffrey
8.) Malcolm


Questions.

1. Is #1 attractive?
Of course! She's my cha gia. =)

2. Have you met his/her parents?
Yeaps. Her parents are cute!

3. Are you or have you ever been romantically involved with this person?
ALWAYS. hahahhahha. (I Ain't a lesbian or gay yo)

4. Have you ever hugged #2?
Yes. When we're high.

5. Friends with benefits?
Like what Karin said, I don't freakin take friends for their freakin benefits!

6. Have you even met this person?
Duh.

7. Do you actually like #3?
Yesssssssss. I fell in love with her at the first sight.

8. Do you go to school with him/her?
We don't go to school together but we go to the same school. Lol

9. Have you been to his/her house?
yess. I miss her grandma's cooking!

10. How old is #4?
18! She's illegal now. hhahaha.

11. Do you guys have inside jokes?
Erm erm. Yes we haveeee. Especially about her leyley. Awwww.

12. Is this person athletic?
I don't think so!

13. When's #5's birthday?
His birthday is the same as my grandma's. 17th December.

14. How'd you meet this person?
From Hi5! haha then we hardly talk to each other eventhough we see each other in school.

15. Are you glad you met this person?
Yes of course. He's the best listener ever!

16. What's #6's middle name?
Mun! Tang Mun Yee! Or cockroach, i mean strawberry!

17. Does he/she have siblings?
Yes. An elder brother and a naughty but cute younger brother.

18. When are you going to see this person next?
TOMORROW IT IS!

19. Use one word to describe #7.
Rebellious!
Nice!

20. Does he/she have a pet?
Nope I guess. Haha! Got anot ar?

21. Have you ever been out of town with this person?
Not yet.

22. Why is #8 last?
because he's always mean to me. pffttt.

23. Do they live near you?
Nope. I live far far away from him. I don't wanna hear his voice or smell him every morning I wake up. hahahahah. Just joking.

24. Is he/she attractive?
I guess. Maybe. Yes? No? Erm erm. Change topic please. haha!


Tagged: You, you and you! =)

PS: Even if you're not in my top 8 list, I still love you all! Promise!

No comments: