Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cameron Highlands & My Strawberry Moments.

Beautiful scenery - The tea plantations. It's so chilly there! and I cannot believe that Malaysia still have this kinda place. It's something colder than in Hong Kong now. about 21 celcius I guess. In Malaysia okay!! It's like a big burning hot oven in KL nowadays. sigh. I wanna stay in Cameron. No need aircond also can. Save electric bills!! hahaha!

Beautiful sky and trees. I love this picture. So relaxing.

At the Tea Shop. I was kinda regretted that I wear mini-skirt there because it's so cold!! lucky I was wearing long sleeve and I have a jacket with me. Hmm.

Mom with her shades.

Me and my shades. hahaha.

Was having strawberry tea over there. So nice!

and not forgetting about their scones too! served with butter, strawberry jams and whipped cream. Delicious!!


And if you're ever in Cameron Highlands, this is the place you absolutely must go!! Strawberry Moments!

A small dessert shop which only serves strawberry desserts in Brinchang.

hahah. I even took some pictures of their shop. the boss allowed me to. So sweet of her. <3>
Yes, took a picture of their menu too. Super ding dong of me. (guys, don't ever bring me to those nice nice restaurants which serves pretty pretty food okay if you cannot tahan me) =3

Okay here goes their desserts:

Strawberry Inspire! PRETTY RIGHT. I was like: " MOMMY DON'T TOUCH IT FIRST! LATER NOT NICE ALREADY! TAKE PICTURE FIRST!!"

it's like some fine dinings with pretty arts on it. Love it! btw, it's chocolate and strawberry syrups for their decorations. =)

Strawberry, strawberry, and strawberries!! It served with their home-made cream and somebiscuit crumbs. SO DELICIOUS LORH OMG. and their cream is not too sweet, not very.. yucky feel, strawberries are not sour too. Just niceeeeee. See, STRAWBERRY INSPIRE!! Here I come!


Had their strawberry strudels too. Pretty awesome. Mom and I was fighting for it, like for the mango pudding like that!! hahaha. Urgh. So wai sek, just like me. ( got her genes ma.) =P

Chocsberry! Strawberries with pretty designs using white and black chocolate as well!

Strawberry Farm.

Was plucking strawberries in the farm. I was enjoying myself so much. Wonderfully fun!! the farm was just too big for my mom and she was complaining that she was gonna faint in anytime. Yeeeeee.

Cute strawberries!

STRAWBERRIES! but some of them tasted so sour. Yee. But was kinda happy that most of them tasted sweet because I know how to choose!! Lalala~

Butterfly Farm.

Well I think it should be called flower garden lorh. There's much more flowers compared to those butterflies and there were not many species okay! Most of them are just like the picture about. Black and orange in colour. Tipu duit one.

Some of the butterflies are even worst! SLEEP SUMMORE. Don't wanna show you their pretty wings. As proud as the peacock! hahaha. WTH HMPH.

Even flowers are nicer than you all lah butterflies. See the hibiscus are so pretty! Not like you, sleep sleep sleep only.

Purple Princess.

Pink Princess. (okay lah I forgotten their weird names already so I decided to call them princesses) Teehee. =3

This one more teruk. The name very long one. I will just call it horn bird look-a-like. =D

Dinner Time!

Steamboat. I wasn't full enough and we went to the pasar malam there and ate again! okay lah, milk tea, a stick of strawberries with chocolate and some sweet potato balls only lah. I'm not monster okay! =)






No comments: