Sunday, December 16, 2007

Boredom.

cass says:
im so bored

Kyeanies Koh says:
im so bored X2

cass says:
hahah

cass says:
im so bored

cass says:
i can eat your shoes

Kyeanies Koh says:
hahaha

Kyeanies Koh says:
im so bored

Kyeanies Koh says:
i can smell your socks

cass says:
hahahaha no way!


I found out a way to survive from boredom already. Cam whore! Okay, there's a lot of vain pictures that you don't wanna see below. But there's also cute puppy pictures if you like to see. I took those pictures from a pet shop in a pet street in Hong Kong. Yes, the whole street is fulled with pet shops and doggies were walking everywhere around the street!


Warning: You can leave anytime start from now. Just click X at your top right window. =)

I am bored. Check out my new top, new boots and new shades that I bought from HK!

I am so bored and I'm gonna kill myself.

Kyeanies: HOI WHY YOU KA-KA-CAU-CAU ME TAKE PICTURE!
Hebe: So..so..sorry lorh. I wanna take also ma! =)

Kyeanies: Okay okay, say CHEESEEEEE!!!

Omg look at her! Sooooo manja lorhh.

Hebe: Oi you enough already anot. I wanna sleep already lahhh.
Kyeanies: One more, just one last time!
Hebe: zzzZzzzzz... Cannot tahan you already!


Okay lah, since you so teng hua, I give you presents from HK!

Kyeanies: All kinds of biscuits! Which one you want? hahaha!
Hebe: OMG, so many varieties you tell me how to choose!

Kyeanies: Or do you want a friend to teman you?
Hebe: Okay okay! Boy or girl?
Kyeanies: Girl of course!
Hebe: Why not boy worhh.
Kyeanies: Cause you very hamsap! So cannot!
Hebe: *sighs*

Kyeanies: Awww. Don't be sad. Okay lah this is a Chi Hua Hua, male! He super cute leh!
Hebe: Omg, did you say CHI HUA HUA. Are you serious?
Kyeanies: Yess! Why not! But he only can be your younger brother. Nothing else. =)
Hebe: No way! He looks so gay and tiny!!

Kyeanies: ... ... ... What about this? Terrier is charming!
Hebe: Now, that's better. But got someone else anot? Plain white very sien leh.
Kyeanies: But terrier is meant to be white you smart dog!

Hebe: Oh my goodness. Is that a snow dog? *rub eyes*
Kyeanies: Yes! Are you dreaming?
Hebe: I hope not! He look so smart and handsome. I want him! I guess it's love at first sight!!
Kyeanies: But it's a she....
Hebe: *faints* I thought he would be my snow prince! *heartbroken*

Kyeanies: Okay lah. What about these? It's winter now. Wear clothes! So you like it anot?
Hebe: Oh my freaking gawd. I love HK! Why didnt you bring me there you smelly!

No, that's only for dogs. You can try these if you want! =)

Enjoy! Rawr! =3

No comments: