Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Act Like Nothing's Wrong.


Yesterday was the worst day of my life. It's like the whole day was all full of crap and stuff happened all together.


I'm upset not only because being a goalkeeper yesterday morning, I got tons of mosquito bites by just standing there. It's really very frustrating when I couldn't really join the fun while feeding the mosquitoes.

It's not done yet. I hurted my ankle during the frustration mood. It's so damn painful and it almost made me swear that time. Lucky LP was there and all.

Somehow I felt that I gained weight or something. Tummy was kinda bloated after the Jogoya Spree last week. Plus that Stupid Zhao called me fat in the morning. You stupid stick!

Continue, I was told that I look like a lala dressing up like Crown J as the previous post below. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. What's wrong with you. Got problem isit. Wanna ta kau isit. Do I look like I wear like that normally? God!


Most importantly, I think I lost this close friend of mine. Mentally lost I guess. I just felt that we won't be as close as before anymore. It was pretty good all this while. I don't know what happened. It's all of a sudden. Many things are going through my mind but I can't tell what exactly it is. There are a lot of confusions and misunderstanding inside there that I don't know about. Sigh. Friends.


DAMN EMO NOW


Don't bother about me. I think I'm having a PMS. It's not that bad after all I wrote everything from my heart out.

No comments: