Friday, September 19, 2008

When Ms Kyean meets Mr Kyean

Believe it or not, I found someone who has the same name as me and he's a guy from Malaysia too! Ahhhhh. If you noticed, he wrote something in my tagboard only this week and I thought it was someone naughty who pranks me. But sooner he gave me a link to find out who he really is. Damn I was so surprised and speechless while looking through his profile! I'm like, omg I THOUGHT MY NAME WAS SPECIAL and no one else in this world could have a same name as mine! But goodness sake!

And I found out that we're actually quite similiar. (Ah, finally I found my another half!!) soul I mean. Hahaha. But that's just my assumption after talking to him a few times. We got our names from our dad. We have single parent. WE ARE TALL. *Yeays!* WE LOVE OUR NAME. and we are quite vain. Hahahhaha. Guess what, we shared the same experience. We cried before while we were cutting our hair. Because of the smelly hairdresser's fault! Ahhh. There's much more things coming up that's for sure. One thing I find that is I have a lot of things to talk to this Mr Kyean. I don't normally talk to strangers online one. (Crazy meh so many cases in newspapers still dare to simply meet friends online ar) Ahh, but don't know why I feel save talking to him because I'm more scary than him!!

And guess what,

I don't know when and how I became so scary! Yerr, I got so shocked of myself too. It's like I have a super strong 6th sense when it comes to guess his stuff.

I guess his birthday correctly after 2 guess. Cuz he said it's on the January. Then I said 27 randomly. But he said close. I said 25. THEN CORRECT ALREADY. Keng right I also dunno why I said 25 among the other 31 days in January. But he said I was lucky that time.

Then this time is the most scary one. I guessed correctly his number in my second try! EXACTLY THE SAME MAN. He gave me some hint lah. But it's only like there's 4 number of 5. Then got 25 in there one. THEN I GOT IT EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER. I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW HIS NUMBER AT ALL. How would I know his phone number anyways. I think he was freaked out too. I ALSO FREAKED OUT OKAY. He said he didn't wanna talk to me anymore because I'm that scary. Sigh sigh sigh. (But still he talks to me lah, hahahha cuz got another Kyean accompany him in this world already ma) After that he also got my number for his first try too. But there's tips for him lah. He didn't believe me at first but he sent a message to my cellphone by saying I'm scary.. hahahhaha. He said if its not me he'll kill me. Tsk how would he kill me lah so dungu right. Lol But isn't it cool or something. I think there's 6th sense between both of us. Like so close yet so far. Yikes. Is god trying to tell us something? (We got the same dad hahahahhahah just joking)

Afterall, I'm not the only Kyean in this world. Is that a good thing? HAHA. Best thing I found out through this year though! Don't you think so. When you found out that there's someone else who shares a same name with you. Opposite sex summore. Not like got guys call Michelle or girls who has a name of Marcus. Hahaha. That's just an example. Somehow I feel very good and special to know you, Kyean! =D


(I'm not talking to myself rawr)

No comments: