Sunday, September 14, 2008

Before I start this post, Happy Mooncake Festival everyone!


Actually this post is all gonna be about the making of YY's sweet 16 cake by all her beloved friends and her best cha gia on earth *cough cough* Just be patient and scroll down your mouse and you will find something very *normal* for you guys already. Being as the best Cha Gia on earth, I decided to plan a little surprise for her. Of course it's not gonna be done so perfectly without the help of Mun, Rach, Oli and especially Mun's mom. It's all our first time baking something so meaningful for someone, mind you. You should be proud cha gia. So blueberry cheesecake it was as it's her favourite cake.

The ingredients. Not all of them, Apart from 4 eggs, flour, blueberry jam, we still need whipped cream, CHEESE and LOVE. =) I promise to write the recipe here one day soon because I can't remember exactly the exact exact portion and stuff like that. I screwed up one part, I added the whipped cream into the cream cheese too early, but fortunately nothing screwed up. If not I'll be the first one to cry! Damn kan cheong you know! *Phew* Cheesecake is sucha challenge for first timers. Especially when we don't bake often. We have so many procedures to follow! If you don't, something will either go wrong or taste wrong. You don't want your cheesecake to turn out like cheese tart... or worst still, lasagna! Hahahha!


The fresh cheesecake from the oven before decorating it!

I know, NICE RIGHT! Hahahah! Rach wrote the Y, Oli wrote the E, and I wrote the N and all the cacated cream design around the cake. While Mun put the ! sign on it plus a love shape. The love wasn't that perfect before, but after someone like me masterpieced it, It just had to look like some masterpiece.I'm so proud of myself! *wipe tears away* Everyone said it was very good for the first time. I hope we could keep up the result until the next time we bake again! Hmm, maybe I'll bake one for my mom's birthday this year. No someone significant to bake for... yet. Tee hee. Except for the girlfriends. XD So if you're smart enough you can tell me what cake you like now and wish there was someone to bake a cake for you on your birthday. (Only if I love you enough, I'm not that free also ok!) I have a great sifu now who teaches me how to bake or cook (Mun's mom!)

Teeheeeeee. It took us for at least 5 hours to finish everything okay. Such nice people aren't we. =D Look who's birthday is coming next. *winks*


After Olivia went home, it was obviously our most happiest time of the day. *right girls*

Because Olivia is

so pretty!

so angellic,

and she is the best of the whole wideworld!

Well, maybe. =)

Ahahahhahahahahhahahaaa. Just joking! *act innocent*

No eye see what will happen later. *evil giggles*


Inside joke. Hmph. You'll all see me wearing a spec like a kindergarden teacher soon. No joke.

3 blind mice

who doesn't sleep at 12 midnight and play prankcalls to everyone. Well, Sorry guys !

Us with her Lum Wai Keong. Hahahhahaha

See no touch!

Me and my partner of life. Hahhaha.

The last picture of the night. It was already 3 in the morning that time! More crazy videos will be posting up soon ! Stay tuned!

Same thing what will happen in the next morning....... By the way, I know how to play Haru Haru on the piano already just by listening to it! I'm sucha show off . Tsk!

No comments: