Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boo!


ZHAO ZHAO ZHAO. Nothing!


MEL!!!!!!!!!! Nothing.


Steveeeeeeeeeee. Nvm.


Yennnnn. Mou yeh jor. Hahhahaha.


I'm loving it because I'm so childish like that! It's just a game created by god knows who yesterday since school's not so lively. The childish game's like, when you call somebody's name, and when they answers you, then you say nothing. Or nevermind. Or forget it. Hahhaha. Trust me you won't catch the game well no matter how good you are in ignoring. You'll automatically answer them when you're not noticing and concentrating. So, next time when naughty people (like me) calls you for no reason, be smart and don't answer. Hahahhaha. One day I should record a video about that. Very addictive. Rawrs.

Anyways, I've finally found someone who boos or rawrs like me. More than that probably. Awesomeness. The week's passing really fast. Last day of school tomorrow. Time is passing soooooooooooo fast. I cannot breathe. Will spend the rest of the holidays with books, reference books and more reference books for sure. Life is good. However, my mind's been loitering around about something else. Still living in my fantasies of fairytales. I'm starting to think about what should I do after exams already. Starting to plan for prom already. Starting to think about many other lovely things that I shouln't think now already. Urghhh. I need someone to wake me up! *slaps*

GEEKY MODE: TURN ME ON! *Hahahhaha omg sound so 18 right wtf* I have this theory that says, when I'm in my specs, the 100% geeky nerd in me is alive! (but still sexy ok), but once I take it off, you'll definitely see another me! =D =D yes la yes la I look very secretary with specs lah happy? T______T

Geeky enough? Hahahhaa! I can solve rubix cube already!

My master. HAhhahah. He can solve it in 2 minutes my godness! Alvin the King of Physics! =D

Oh yeah, not forgetting, Zhao had been bugging me to advertise him here since forever. Here you go! Happy? Hahahha.

The Sneezing Panda Video. Hahahhaha. Made the whole class laugh. You should see this.


No comments: