Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Sweet Update


I attended a wedding dinner last weekend. It was my grandmother's brother's son wedding. Let's call it the Ken and Chloe's Wedding at The Summit Hotel, USJ. All the best for their sweet coming wedding life! Hope it'll be as fun as WGM! Tee hee! =D


The dinner look. Well, actually Mandy dressed me from Top to toe. Ahahah. Well not to toe la. But the dress is her's and the make up is all done by her! I got put fake eye lashes on that night. hahahhaha the next Xiaxue! All thanks to my personal make up artist! So nice of her doing all this for me when she's having History and BM exam the next day. Kisses for her! muah! xoxo

The queen and the princess! *slaps self*

My beloved grandparents.

The cousin Yuki. By the way, are you thinking what I'm thinking. HAHAHHAHAHA. It's all REAL AND ORIGINAL OKAY. *winks*

The sexy cousin, Phoebe. The little boy ruined the picture of us.

That makes me fight with him. Hahhaha.

My aunt!


*Told you I'm the tallest girl in my family!*

With my sexy and FIERCE mommy.

Because we're so vain like that. I got it from the gene!

Cousin Jodie.

And cousin Robbie. He look weird here somehow.

Cheers!

Last vain picture of me .


Goodnight! Cinderella~

No comments: