Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I AM SO DEAD.



Exams are killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am so *add swear words yourself* regret!!! WHY DID I SLACKED FOR SO LONG. SIGH. WHY DID I SLEEP IN CLASS. WHY DIDN'T I PAY FULLY ATTENTION IN CLASS. WHY WHY WHY. I'm worst than anyone of you now. Sigh. I WANNA CRY. STUPID EXAM. STUPID PHYSICS. STUPID CHEMISTRY. STUPID BIO. STUPID ADDMATHS. STUPID SEJARAH. STUPID EVERYTHING. BYE BYE.



Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya everyone.


To 4Sc2, the smelly kungfu panda (you know who) haven't email me the answers yet. By the way, to those who I don't have your e-mail, drop your email at my tagboard please! thank you very much!


EDITTED:

To people like Dickson, Alvin, Mel dan lain lain, don't go too extreme this time okay! I very the scared now already! Sigh sigh! Damn kan cheong weh! Who asked me to go so extreme during Mid Term. If that time I never get first then goood lorh. Still might improve what right. But now.. I feel that I sure can't make it for this time. I got so much pressure ar. T_T My mom say if I get first in class again will sponsor me everything for prom. Hahahhahah. Summore someone said that he'll give me anything I want if I get first again. What lahhhhh. If this time I really get first in class will be super miracle lorh. I promise not to eat meat for a week. MY PROMISE!!!!!! Hahahhahhaa. God gimme clue!! And if if you all don't go too extreme (gimme some chance), I belanja you all anything you want ok. MY PROMISE! =D =D =D

No comments: