Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Chilling at Mong Kok after brainstorming for Physics.

Went for Physics lesson with Mr Khoo this morning. Damn tiring. Love Physics man. HaHaha. *can you sense the joke wtf* anyways, let me flood my blog with abit of picture before it rots and die hahahhaha.

Turned into monsters when it comes to food

Bill bill bill!

My ice tea with lotsa ice hahahahhahaa.

And look who's back. *Doing the A thing but look at what that hamsap fella did* tsk tsk

Getting taller and taller everytime he comes back wth. I wonder what he eats in PERTH hahahahhaha. Or dunno what Carmen fed him hahahahha. Have to wear 5 inches high heels with him the next time he comes back. ahahaha. *My my gained weight during the holidays sigh sigh sigh or is it the shirt T__________T * I can't stop munching. Someone have to stop me T_T

EDITS:

PROOF. TALLER RIGHT. Pffttttttttttttttt. I never wear high heels in this picture hor! Oh I like your hair last time more Shep!

Damn I have no enough time! Sigh! Play lah play lah! Play more! Now regret also no use. It's a miracle for me to even get top 10 now. I hope. Sigh. Damn kiasu now wth hahahhaha. I also what happened to me. I got hormone imbalance now hahahaah wtf =( =( =( I cant wait till exam finish T_T

No comments: