Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rolie Polie Olie's Birthday Gathering


To start off with everything, Sunway Pyramid it was to be exact. Was planning to go for a prom shopping at Bangsar Village at first but too bad the guys will be joining us so it'll be troublesome for both boys and girls. AND so I suggested ice skating since I never tried before so I thought I should give it a try! (The experience was........ read on) Was waiting for the guys before they reach. So girls do what they do best in the toilet first. Ali said we spent like around half 20 minutes in the toilet Hahhahahaha. Why?

Su was helping Mike to do for his make up!

The rest of us. =)

Done and we're so ready to have fun now! =D

Are we the best or not. Hahahhaa. Taking pictures while others are doing their shopping. (That's how we show our patience!)

Was trying to be one of the mannequins. =D

Do that in every single shop we get to. Hahahhahaha.

Ali & I. Look he's wearing my sexy black scarf! Rawr! (and look, there's a pair of sexy legs behind him! )

While waiting for the rest to buy tickets for ice skating! =) Taken by Mich! Love this pic! Teehee!

This one too! Which one do you prefer! =D

Here's the one I took for her! Nice right nice right!

Both of us this time!


Okay! No more me and her ONLY from now on! Here's the group picture hohohoo!


Hahahhahaha, no la no la not this picture cuz it's damn smelly (the skates I mean!)

When Steve's not here yet.

And there he go!

Before we leave. =D

Anyways, about the skating story people, omg I tell you it's not a very pleasant experience! Not at all for first timers! I swear! Hahahhaha. I'm not complaining but with that pair of skates on ice is not easy to balance at all! (The only good thing was it makes you taller!) But trust me I fell like more than 5 times! (8 times to be exact hahahahahah) damn coconut right. Rach they all were like purposely leave me there alone to skate myself, but it's sooooooooo difficult! Lucky there's a husband on ice for me! (Guess who hohohhoho) and other kind humans like the birthday girl, Mich, Mun, Ali, and Kenny! NO RACHEL! Hahahahha she's damn evil! She asked everyone to leave me there! And laugh at me summore! Haihs haihs what kind of sweetie is this. And guess what, my feet felt like it can't breathe inside the skates! The feeling was torturing and is still torturing me now. My legs are so numb right now! Will someone help me to do foot massage! Hahahaha! Not only that, the feeling's even worst when you get wet! My jeans was so wet that I couldn't stand it, so I bought myself a new pair of new dress! (Good excuse right!)

Tada! Not bad right! =D Guess how much is it! 80 bucks only hohhohoh

With the birthday girl . Aren't we sweet! Hehe! I bet in her mind will be like saying *Omg I feel so lesbian right now* the moment she sees this picture! RIGHT RIGHT GOTCHA!

I was advertising for Lence while Rach's advertising for Discreet! (place I got my dress!) Hahahhaha.

With Mun the white heels owner!

Mike and Eddie! =D I know you love my boots darling!

Kenny and Ali this time! I love this picture. So natural! Look at Ali tsk tsk!!

*drum rolls* STEVE, my husband on ice! Don't we look good together! In blue I mean! Hahahhaha!



Satisfied yet? Of course you're not! Cuz there's Part 2 coming on real soon!! So stay tuned yeah! Xoxoxo

No comments: