Thursday, October 02, 2008

Read this and you'll know!



Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn sleepy now in the middle of 2.30 night already. T_____________________T that monster with red eyes still don't wanna sleep. Don't let me sleep summore. DAMN EVIL LORH. My eyes gonna go blind already. Urghhh. What did I do to deserve this! Damn torturingggggggggggg. Make me can't even study more! Aiyoooooooooo. All I did was just sending him an sms to ask for exam tips at 1! HAHAHAHHAHA. He don't have to reply and threaten me all this! =S =S =S


I don't care Malc I'm gonna go sleep now bye bye. Call my handphone lah. Call my mom's phone lah. Call my house phone lah. All the line also I pull away already. WAhahahhaa. Leave this Insomnia patient alone. *make milos with lotsa milo powder* hahahhaha k thanks bye

No comments: