Saturday, October 18, 2008

The I Cannot Tahan List


I've been wanting to do this list ever since I saw Cheesie's post few weeks ago before exams but I had to study that time so I'm sure I won't have enough time to complain so much I cannot tahans stuff that time. But now I'm as free as *add adjectives yourself* plus having PMS, So here I go now!!!


1. I cannot tahan lousy food. But I'll still eat somehow. Just don't feel comfortable after that. For example: Junk food, fast food, and some other unhealthy food.

2. I cannot tahan kiam-siap people. Especially those who over controlled their financial when they're well to do. It's like, they don't treat themselve nicely when they can. And I really feel sorry for them! AND GUYS BEING KIAMSIAP TO THEIR GIRLFRIENDS!! Oi please la, if you so kiam siap then don't pak tuo lah okay.

3. I cannot tahan rude reckless people who bangs you in the mall without apologizing.

4. I cannot tahan disgusting and ugly stuff! (Sorry Chris, ahahhahahha *inside joke*)

5. I cannot tahan people asks me about what's happening or what happened in that movie WHEN I'm watching THAT movies or dramas.

6. I cannot tahan people compare me with others. Especially when it comes to my closed ones to do that. Urghh

7. I cannot tahan when my mom scolds me loudly. Especially in the mornings. IN THE CAR summore! It's like very echo-ish when I'm still half asleep. *Mommy can you please stop that, but in the end she'll end up scolding more, like IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO SCOLD YOU THEN YOU STOP DOING__________, scold until reach school also can ahhahahhaha wth)

8. I cannot tahan people who talks bad about me when I'm not even that bad. Hahahhaha. I always say that I don't care about what others say about me, but somehow I do care.

9. I cannot tahan stopping in the middle with the group of my friends in the mall recklessly argueing where will be our next stop. SERIOUSLY GIRLS!

10. I cannot tahan ugly guys or girls who camwhore 10 cm in front of the camera. HAHAHHAHA. Makes me wanna korek their eyes out. *pouts*

11. I cannot tahan P3oPle whO tYpes Liddizzzzzzzzzzz. VerI NOT the K@wai nEhxzzzzz

12. Same thing, I cannot tahan people who dress OVER fancy-ly especially in Times and SG Wang. They make me look very simple lorh ^^V

13. I cannot tahan slow internet. It takes forever to load videos T__T

14. I cannot tahan lousy and stupid movies!! Especially those I've been waiting to watch, but it end up by disappointing me. I cannot tahan lousy endings too!!

15. I cannot tahan heavy metal musics T_________T I think they create noise pollution more than singing.

16. I cannot tahan my date dress so cincai-ly when I took effort and spent time dressing myself up for him.

17. Basically, I cannot tahan guys who doesn't know how to groom themselves up. Or don't know when to dress properly.

18. I cannot tahan waiters or waitress with no manners. Or those who *tends to forgot* what I requested for.

19. I cannot tahan those salesgirl who follows around and give me the look that I will steal or something.

20. I cannot tahan SWEAT. ALOT. *SWTTTTTTTT* hahahhaha wtf

21. I cannot tahan girls who uses their fake accent to act cute especially with guys. THE SUPER *TEH* VOICE!! So geli can!!

22. I cannot tahan people who create drama with me but acting so innocent after all making me to look like the evil one.

23. I cannot tahan big ego guys who thinks so highly of themselves. Can god please kill all of them!

24. I cannot tahan the fact that some of my close friends has a boyfriend when I don't! Cass always bully me with no reasons but still got someone to protect her one. Then Mun break time sure fei us one. BOYPREN DAI SAI MEH NOW! Hahahhahahaha wth like that also can. The rest of us shall stay single forever until our prince charming comes hohohoho

25. I cannot tahan people pronounce my name wrongly. But I'm kinda used to it now. Lucky got somebody got the same name as me now *wink*! Teehee! Koh Kien lah, Koh Ki yean lah, what else you want har. It's KOH *silent K*YEAN.

26. I cannot tahan people without a sense of humour and act so seriously all the time.

27. I cannot tahan people not being attention while I'm talking to them! (Now I know how teachers feel sometimes)

28. I SERIOUSLY cannot tahan a meal without dessert unless I'm too full but it seldom happens.

29. SAME GOES TO, I cannot tahan when my dessert comes but it's not what it supposed to look or taste like. (for example: melted ice cream, cake with lousy texture, etc).

30. I cannot tahan when I'm super hungry and there's no nice food to fill my tummy. I feel sorry to eat cup noodles sometimes too. =S

31. I cannot tahan when after I eat, my tummy feel so big and bloated and that really makes me feel fat!!! I cannot tahan feeling and being fat!!!!

32. I cannot tahan the evil couple in my family. If you only know which I'm saying! *Friends know best*

33. I cannot tahan those people go make it such a big deal over something small or nothing. In another word, EXAGGERATING. =)

34. I cannot tahan perasan guys who thinks that I like them when I'm being friendly and not FLIRTY. what the hell.

35. I cannot tahan guys who treats their girlfriend like f. Not appreciating, not caring, not loving, not tolerating, not trusting and a lot of other things.

36. I cannot tahan tickling. Don't even try. I'll bite!

37. I cannot tahan myself being so hyper and crazy sometimes! It must have made other people think that I'm cuu-coo or something but.... who cares.

38. I cannot tahan school rules. Those stupid ones. And I cannot tahan some teachers sometimes. I never understand them .

39. I cannot tahan until the next WGM episode comes out again next Wednesday.

40. I cannot tahan the feeling of hungry now, again. I cannot tahan I still have so many I cannot tahans stuff to brag about but I seriously cannot take the hungriness now. Will add soon or create another new list soon! Till then. =D



For now, I don't think I can tahan the results I'm gonna take next week................



No comments: