Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged.

1. Post these rules before you give your facts:
2. List 8 random facts about yourself
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them
4. Leave a comment on their blog and letting them know that they're tagged.

1) I love food. I can really eat a lot if I want. Oh yeah, I love taking pictures of food before I eat them too, especially those pretty ones. Then publish them into this blog. Hahaha.
2) I can sleep more than 12 hours. Then sleep again. =D
3) Wearing pretty & fashionable clothes makes me feel good!
4) I have my own way of laughing and giggling. It's so loud and crazy. Hahahaha.
5) I might be talking about my blog often in front of people. But I'm not trying to show off or anything. I find blogging is kinda common for teens nowadays. So to those people who doesn't know me well enough, don't feel offended or anything when I'm talking about my blog or bloggings.
6) I love smelling baby's or kid's scent. Especially their pillows or blankets. Head also can! Hahaha. Ahhh, you know the baby smell.
Hahahhaha. Sound like a pedophile right? =) In fact, I love being around with kids!
7) I love spending money. But I'm not a spendthrift. I know when to spend and when not to. I will only spend on things I really love and feel good after buying them.
8) I am soooooooo not a sporty person. My stamina is super low. I can't run as fast as others. It can't last long whenever I'm doing any exercises. And I don't like the feeling of sweating. But I'm trying very to force myself to go exercise now! Give me some support and don't ask me to be the goalkeeper. Hahahhahaha!


I tag nobody nobody but you! Hahaha looks like almost everyone has done this tag already. So whoever feels free to do it, JUST DO IT! =D

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a way to equalise things kyean! thumbs out for you! good idea and way to go!!! =]