Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!



Trick or treats?


This morning, there's this guy dressed up with mask and a cloth to scare us at the corridor. Mandy, Wei Zhen and I were freaked out, but that mask guy gave us sweets since we asked for treats. Hehehe. This year's Halloween is so quiet. No parties. Even my neighbourhoods too. sooo soooo quiet. T_T I miss those days that I go over the houses with my cousins and childhood friends to get sweets! Hmmm. I saw a lot of primary kids dressed up fancily today! There's fairies, princesses, bat man, cave man, skeletons, mummies and so much more and they look so cool!! I took a few picture with them but it's not with me right now. Sighhhhhh. Anyways, I miss the Halloween Bash last year. The one Audrey and her gang organised. Urgh. Remember what did I go as? Hahahhaha.

Ta da! Snow Angel!! So innocent right!

But guess what, I transformed into a devil this year. Hohohoho. So evil that I'll bite you! Rawr!

No comments: