Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm having a high fever!


I mean, high KOREAN fever!!! It's like.... I can't live without korean now. Korean dramas, korean songs, korean movies, korean tv shows, korean food, korean hot guys ^^, korean hot girls also ^^V, and korean everything!! It's not like it's the first day I'm addicted to koreans, but it got so SUPER addicted nowadays and I just had to say it's crazy!!

1. We Got Married

It's in the episode 30 now. It's all about a few pairs of celebrity couples showing what life would it be like if each of these couples had really married. I tell you this is the tv show I'm looking forward into every single week (even exam weeks!) It's the most funniest and romantic tv show EVER man. Got cool couple, romantic couple, sweet couple and super funny couple. They're bringing in more couples now. Then hor, sometimes you'll even cry for the couples one. I'm lazy to talk about it already lah. ONE word, GO WATCH YOURSELF and you'll know!! Must spread the fever!! =)


Actually they're many other comedy tv shows you can find in youtube. I can introduce you some if you're interested! I'm addicted to Come to Play and Happy Shares Company now! =D


2. The SONGS

The current songs I'm addicted to is

1. Bad Boy - Son Dambi
2. Bad Boy & Last Farewell REMIX - Son Dambi & Big Bang omgomgomgmgm this is the best song ever!!!!
3. Number 1 - Big Bang. Omg this song is in my head now!! Can't get over it!
4. It's Okay - Untouchable feat Hwayobi. Damn romantic!
5. Love Story - RAIN! Rain's new song hohohoh so romantic also!
6. Rainism- Rain also! Very cool yaw! Rain is coming downnnnnnn~~~ (not falling down stupid Mel and Chris grrr)
7. Nobody - Wonder Girls. There goes, I want nobody nobody but you!!
8. Make Love - TaeYang feat Kush. *olala make love isn't it sound sexy teehehehehh*
9. Rainbow- DBSK. So lovey dovey. =)
10. Fly Boy - Crown J! Omg soooo cute that song! I like Too Much also! A!! =)

Aiyo this is the TOP 10 in my playlist. Seriously, my phone is 95% full of korean songs now. It's it's it's crazyyyyy. There's still got alot of other nice songs I never listed out. How can I list all out when I find it's all nice teehee.


3. BIG BANG


Thanks to the Mrs Big Bang, Rach. Tsk tsk tsk. She's been poisoning me with Big Bang songs the entire time this year (besides Rain's fever also!!). I started to like them since I heard their song, Lies. Then I asked her to send me more of their songs soon. Wah, then I listen to Last Farewell, then Haru Haru, then Heaven, then so much more and then I started to youtube them!! OMG I GOT SO ADDICTED BY THEN! Okay, my favourite guy is TOP, the most right guy in pink. I like all of them actually! They're so dorky and funny! =D


4. Dramas & Movies

I like most of them except for those super duper emo ones, I can them the *prepare for 10 boxes of tissues* type of series. But you'll sure say, aiya korean drama all sure like that one lah! Hahahhaha no, those I like ones are the happy happy ones but sad at the middle and then happy ending one! There's a few good ones I find which are, My Girl, Witch Yoo Hee, Full House, Goong, Hello! Miss, etc etc. Those you'll cry all out ones are like Spring Waltz ( Must watch cuz got Daniel Henney!), Stairway to Heaven, A Love to Kill, Winter Sonata, The Sad Love Story, etc etc which I find it very nice too.

5. Food

Need I say more? But there are still some people who finds it not nice. That's weird! Hahahahha! Nah actually I do understand cuz it's kinda spicy so it doesn't suit some of the people's tastebud. But for me, and other Kfreaks like Su-fen! I'm sure you guys will love it! =D (btw Su-fen is Rach hahahahhahah)



Actually this post is specially dedicated to those who are interested in Korean like us, but I find it quite weird cuz there's only Rach & I in the class who's crazy for Korean stuff. Then we have to find people from other classes like Sach and Mel to talk about Koreans! Sooooooo, Rach and I are planning to spread the korean fever now to more and more people so that we could talk about Koreans to anyone anytime in the future. Is that possible? Hahahhaha I really hope so! We promised each other that our boyfriends next time will be someone who loves korean also hohohooho and Im sure that the future boyfriend will watch WGM with us too teehee! =D I'm highhhhhhhh. I'm so gonna go continue my korean marathon now! K thanks bye!

No comments: