Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Exam's gonna be OVER just in 1 day!~


First of all, I would like to say sorry to all the bloggers outside who blogs about exams, I didn't mean to hurt or offend you with the statement of "Blogger who blogs about their exams are childish" in my previous post. Even if I meant that, then I'll be one of the childish bloggers who blogs about their exams right. Wth. People nowadays... are too sensitive and over-stressed out because of exams. Tsk tsk.

Eh sorry again for the statement that I just said those people who are too sensitive and over-stressed out because of exams, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings hor. I do care for your feelings cuz you know that I love you! And I'm SO jealous of you! Rawr!

... I'm obviously joking right.

Anyways, GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE!! =)

Jogoya, Starhill will be having this Ladies Week thingy for this whole week. Every sexy or not sexy lady will get a 50% discount offer no matter what time you go have your sexy meal there! Am I the best blogger anot *cough cough* who tell you guys this! So ladies, faster get your butt off to Starhill now! What are you waiting for! Don't care about the carbs or fats already! You still have 3 days from now! =)

Sushi bar

Sashimi Heaven~

Tee hee. You won't know how many plates of these I ate okay!

*Wipes saliva away*

FRESH AND JUICY OYSTERS!

PS: DON'T EVEN FORGET ABOUT THEIR COCONUTS! It's heavenly! I took like 3-4 man! Hahahah.

Honestly, the only reason I go there for is their sushi bar and desserts lorh. AND THEIR COCONUTS! I don't really like others food there. Haha. But there are still a lot of varieties for you to choose! Totally worth it! Especially when there's a 50% discount!! I'm freaking serious okay!

The seafood soup.

Hohoho.

Merry Christmas! HAHAHAHHAHA.

obviously they taste better than how they look okay! Blame my lousy phone camera!

Mom looking prettier than the daughter! =D

Yes lah yes lah I went there straight away after exams when there are still exams going on the next day! But what to do! Sue me for my wai sek-ness lorh! =D =D (Now you know why I'll never get slim! NEVER!!!)


Anyways, a picture which costs RM 224,000 !!! (Not me silly, I'm priceless!)

LV Limited Edition 2008 Collection! 16 bags costs you RM224000!


*Like what Zhao and Cass said, go get a super rich and old boyfriend* HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. sampat couple! Couples nowadays think they really rule the world! They can simply bully you without reason and the other one will come and protect their beloved ones! Urghhhhh. WAIT TILL I GET MY PRINCE CHARMING! Be careful! Hmph!

No comments: