Friday, October 10, 2008

A Stressful Update

Omg. Don't even mention about exams! (Cuz Mandy says blogger who blogs about their exams are childish) Hahahhaha. Urgh. But I just can't help it! Bm sangat senang saja la. Senang giler! Guess what, Pn Rohaida will be so IMPRESSED when she sees my essay since she always praise my essay one! HAHAHHAHA. In a opposite way la I mean wtf! For komsas, screw komsases man! Why do we have to do komsas in the first way. Urghhh. History is like mad. I didn't even study detailedly about Zaman Neolitik for essay and I can't manage to do any other question and so I had to bullshit myself to create my own history. Hahahhaa. OH YA!! GUESS WHAT I WROTE FOR ENGLISH ESSAY! Hahahhahah. The title is, If you were given a chance to be someone else, who would that be and why! Hahahhaha. I tell you all ar, but cannot laugh at me okay! I wrote I wanna become Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid because I'm so princessy like that HAhahHAHHAHAh. Omg I was enjoying writing my fairytale and happily ever after story so much! Sweet betul! TEE HEE. Stupid stupid stupid Physics. My goodness. I made alot of my own Physics law man! Sure will laugh one when I get the paper back. Sigh Let's all fail together! Chemistry for me is STILL okay lah. Omg Mr Adenan is so cute when he caught us giving signals to each others. Hahahhaha. And about the Addmaths today. I failed terribly. Man I don't know so many freaking questions! I know when I was doing the questions I was swearing like mad deep in my heart.

Ahhh, soon my blog will become so dull and boring because of exams (ONE MORE WEEK) but my life is not okay! Because I have a good mommy like that who cares and love me so much ahahhahaha. She is so sweet okay. She knew the moment she asked how was my exam, she knew it was bad and I don't have the mood to tell her how f-ed up is was! So she said something sweet, which is bring me to eat nice nice food hahahahha. You know she say when the moment the food was served, a natural smile just appeared on my face and laughed herself that her daughter is so easy to pujuk! Eat nice food then happy again ahahhaha. Korean food summore okay! =) =) Talk about korean, I have not been watching WGM due to exams for 2 weeks and IM SO GONNA WATCH TONIGHT I DON'T CARE!

And now, let the pictures do the talking. Nak Won it was again! (Without Mike and Susan this time!) Hahahah! ENJOY THE FOOD!

Appetizer! Oh yeah, about the kimchi rap video right, don't trust us okay. Cuz kimchi dip with soy sauce... taste like no comment! Stupid Oli made that song!

Tofu Soup! Okay this is the bomb although it look abit not so appetizing. Hahahhaha.

My all time favourite fried glass noodle! The thing beside is steamed egg.

My Uhmma!

My satisfying lunch! BBQ pork here I come~~~ *Oops tak halal!*

Things I Realise during exam periods:
  1. I gain weight super easily during exam time. Seriously nothing beats exam time! Okay and holiday time also lah! But I hate the fact that when I have to munch so much especially when I'm studying. I have to keep my tummy full all the time or else my brain will feel like no oxygen one and cannot absorb one. So if I burn midnight oil right, whatever food like cup noodle lah, leftover dinners or oatmeals sure come one.
  2. OH YEAH! AND I SUPER SUGAR-HIGH during this period one! I need alot of sugar to function my brain well and not feel sleepy. Chocolates are like my secret pills. Chocolate cookies will also help! IF NOT right, hot milo- KAU will also do!! I mean the super kau those type okay! Hahahhahah. I love it when the taste is so rich with milk added!
  3. PIMPLES. URGH. and my eyebags will make me look super old and dried one hahahahha wth wth dry. I dunno how to explain lah! Look very unfresh! Rawr!! Not enough sleep lah!
  4. My hair grow super fast this period! (Yeays!) HAhahahh, serious one lah. I'm not even boasting or whatever! GOT PROOF ONE. Proof with lotsa eyes! Hahahaha. Lucky hair never grow white only! =D =D
  5. I don't know about this but I got this strong feeling that my eye power will increase after exams! Hahhahaha
  6. Aiya no more already lah so many meh.
Okay way to destress this time!

trying very hard to act cute with a constipated face hahahahaha (Guess who I immitated!)

Bye guys!~ Wheee~ I think I'm high again!

that ajumma la who else! Isn't it obvious! =)

Anyways, Good luck for the exams next week everyone! Biology and addmaths to die! *touchwoods*

No comments: