Thursday, October 23, 2008

School very the BORING ah.


That's what everyone says after exams. The only thing we do now is discussing exam papers, begging teachers for more marks, compete marks with each other, play games and have fun!! Oh my, speaking of funs... it's not rubix cube now, it's watching drama in class. =) Mel brought her lap top to school everyday now, and guess what, we're watching Moonlight Resonance in class nowadays! Hahahahhaha. Sooooooooo nice. Everyone gather together in front of the laptop and watch. (Ok, mostly girls, but guys like Farris and Zhao also watch along with us ok! Although they're abit noisy! shhh) Oh yeah, definitely not forgetting Monopoly! Hohohoho cuz I'm the richest among all of them tsk tsk tsk. How I wished I really own all the property and money in real life la T_________T

Carmen's Jay Chou Rubix Cube! *drools* I want! Hahahha. It's like you're the odd one out if you don't know how to solve a rubix cube in my class! I'm serious! *And I'm one of the odd one T______T I still need coaching!! *

Nothing better to doooooooooo

During the boring rehearsal. =(

A last picture before I go! Sweet looking Hanim and the pimp, Steve! =D

No comments: