Friday, October 17, 2008

Exam's Over.



I mean, PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But first of all, let us all wish this little birthday girl a very Happy Sweet Sixteen first!


See Oli I'm so nice, eventhough I so like to bully you! Because bully people is my hobby!!!! (Hear that Chris hohoho)


Was chilling at Starbucks after walking for thousand miles of shopping! We walked from Sg Wang to Low Yat Plaza ( Ran actually!! WE RAN UNDER THE RAINNNNNN! Hahahhaha. So romantic hor!!! Plus we looked like a chicken after that, stupid rain grrrrrrrr) Guess what I bought! Too bad! Not telling yet!! Cuz I don't even dare to let the queen know yet! I think she would kill me sigh sigh T______T After LowYat, went to Times walking peacefully. But you know our legs started to cramp after that, at least mine was! Lucky never wear heels! hahah! Actually we didnt plan to do anything yesterday, just walked aimlessly and carefreely. Ate at Madam WONG. HAHAHHAHAHA wth right the name. Copy cat. It wasn't that bad (but don't count the chicken chop pasta I ate cuz it's too oily). But Mun's TOMYAM SEAFOOD was superb!!! I should have ordered that T__________T

Iced Green Tea Latte. The best green diarrhoea in a cup ever!
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

WATCH Ryan Higa's 5 facts and you'll know! TEE HEE!

The first time I saw this drink, I was like URGGGH that looks gross!! its like green diarrhoea in a cup or something! But fortunately for me, my friend, Cass aka Sexy Sex let me tried her Green Tea Frap on my birthday this year! Urgh and I gotta say it's like the best green diarrhoea in a cup that I've ever drank in my entire life!! TEE HEE! =)

Mun with her Chicken Pie. Hahhaha.

So yeah that's all for now, I'm so lazy to update more cuz I'm busy playing with my new toy (no don't think dirty!!), and watch all the dramas that I've been craving for!!! =D BYEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: