Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Teddy Tales!

Everyone meet Teddy!

Hohoho. Cherry and Teddy! Sooooooooooooo adorable aren't they!

Well, Teddy & Cherry are Yayen's beloved puppies. She just brought them home last week. I was so tempted to see how cute are the doggies when she told me about it! And what's more! They're toy poodle!! In brown! Not boring white. Hahaha. I love them so much! Super cute lorh!! 2 months old only! I almost brought one of them home yesterday hohohoo. I'm still waiting for the Golden Retriever to come home soon too. I mean her brother's Golden Retriever! =D

This is Teddy. The super manja one! Awww. He's the guy but he behaves more like a girl. Haha. He's a very naughty boy . Super active lah!

Look what's the mommy doing for them. Hahahhaha cleaning their poop! Awwww such a scene.

I'll be their godmother. Hahahhaha. (Cuz godmother doesn't have to clean shit everyday) HAHAHHA! and don't have to wake up at 5 every morning to layan them! Hohohoo

My Own Baby!

My Hebe. She's a pomeranian. 4 years old now. Damn naughty and noisy! Sometimes make me bully her one! Hmmm. One day I should just bring her to find new friends, Cherry and Teddy! Hehehhe. *Don't bully them ar Hebe!*

Hehehhe. I swear she's one of the most luckiest dog in the whole world. She has her own bed for goodness sake! Damn manja right!! Have to feed her to eat sometimes also. Urghhhh. Why is she so princess sigh! Must spank her soon already!

No comments: