Friday, November 07, 2008

Student Council 2009

Ms Lady Bud & Ms Butterfly with their campaign manager!


So here I am, pulling votes from all of you!! *puppy eyes*


Listen carefully my dears, I'm running for the post as Public Relations Director next year. As there will be 3 Public Relations Director next year, I wanna be one of them too. There are 4 of us running for this post, who are Rachel, Olivia, Carmen and Me! But only 3 of us will stay. Sigh. Damn sad right. At first we thought that we won't be fighting with each other for the same post as there are 3 PR post. But unfortunately, there are not enough candidates for this post, they had to change the election way to play fair. Haih, I'm not hoping to get the highest vote, but I just wanna get this job as I believe that I can manage this job well! Hehehe. *Improves the publicity of the school* =D


To all the readers out there who are reading this and still in Sri Garden:


Credits to Huamin, Mun Yee and Aiza for helping! =D *I know, why this picture right, cuz I hardly have a nice picture with uniform and I think this is the best! Sad right*


So, do me a favour, yeah? Just put a cross beside my name! I promise to be your good Public Relations Director. My promise! I seriously need you guy's help this time!


I'm not being greedy to get all the votes to myself. But you can split your votes with your friends too! Vote for me, vote for my beloved friends like Rachel and Olivia as your PR director too, *good idea right* (sorry Carmen, you have enough votes already!!) because it'll be so nice to work together with your close friends, am I right? RIGHT.


Besides that, I'm helping others for their publicity too. (See, so nice right, where to find such good PR hahahaha) Just joking la okay! Don't hate me! Love me! I know you do right!

Our beloved Tang Mun Yee as Operation Director. She definitely deserves your vote! =)

My Cha Gia, Sim Ya Yen as executive treasurer! Super good in financial management! I promise! No one beats her. =D

And for Executive Secretary, vote for our Melissa Rusli, the one who always bully me by getting so high marks for her essays! =D


Lastly, *cough cough* You know I know lah, okay? =D


Okay. For all the publicity above, no offenses are meant especially for the ones who are running for the same posts okay. Any misunderstandings are better prevented! We all know that everyone has the ability to manage their job well and are capable for their post. So, let's all just vote for the best, shall we? =D

No comments: