Friday, November 14, 2008

Form 4's OVER

Time flies. I still remember the first day of school this year. It was something very happy and excited for us, the girls to know that we're actually going to the same class all together. Except for Cass, She was very lonely in Sc1 alone and she texted me during her first day in that class complaining that she's yada yada. But still, everyone was still so excited for the first few days of school as Form 4 is like a whole new level for us. Everything's new, everything's different. Different teachers, different subjects. And I get to know so much more people this year. *But I still miss all the ex Form 5s!!* From kindergarden, primary, (because I'm so pedophile like that) to secondary. All kinds of interesting people. There are some that I cannot get along with though, but it's okay. I won't force. Because I know there are still people that I treasure in school. Besides people, there are interesting events and activities also. Juicy gossips around. Dramas everywhere. Well I guess that's what high schools are. But for this post, I would only like to summarize everything into the last day of school. Maybe a detailed one another day.



Well, last day of school is always never been a very happy day though. But this year's worst. Our 2 beloved Mr Khoo and Pn Rohaida are leaving us already. How can that happen to us? Losing 2 good teachers in one time. Ahhhh. Although I'm never good in Physics, but I know how much he tried to make me understand every single thing. For Pn Rohaida.. thanks for praising me everytime hahahahahha just joking. Nah, I appreciate every single thing she thought us too although I always sleep during her classes. =( I regret that I never been a very good student to them all these while. Ahhhhh. Anyways, they're gonna be happy after leaving us too. Mr Khoo will be going to Australia to find his son while Pn Rohaida wants to continue her studies. But I'm sure they'll miss us *especially me* HAHAHA.

Appreciation cards for both of them.


You'll find all of us very sweet in here. =)

Our plan was to give both of them a surprise farewell party. So, our beloved Carmen is being used to be a liar to make the plan success. Hahaha. The plan was to say that it's Carmen's birthday party and we wanna celebrate for her earlier and bla bla to make both of the teachers come. But, something bad happened. Got a few illegal immigrans came into our class don't wanna go T_________T The reason was we had not enough food that time and we kinda like complaining to each other about it. So funny. It's not nice to ask teachers to leave right hhahahaha. Ahh the situation was very funny. We didn't know what to do so the best thing we can do is to be nice and share.

A cake for them too

Awwww sweet right! =D My darling is in the picture too teehee!


Food of the day:


Delicious fried rice by Mun's mom, Nasi Lemak by RaZhao, HAHAHAH Just joking, I mean Rachel and Zhao, jelly by Carmen and nuggets from Pei Chin the cartoon. =D

And you think that's all? KFC is the VIP of the day! There's Domino's too! All thanks to Kah Seng's mom. Ahhh, so nice one.

Beverage.

A picture before he leave us.

=D

Physics is good for us hahahahah.


I will continue this post soon when I get pictures around. =D

No comments: