Thursday, November 27, 2008

No water? OR no ELECTRIC SUPPLY?


Ahhhhhhhh. My day was like so painful.... without electricity. THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY. IMAGINE. It's like from morning until now.. I did everything without using any electricity. and it's not easy!! Okay let me tell you how I suffered today. I don't know why but I woke up super extra early this morning, I think it's because the room was too hot. They said the electricity was gone since last midnight. And the kids were playing outside so it's noisyyy. So I couldn't continue sleeping anymore. But it was 9 in the morning, what am I supposed to do at that time. =S Mom went out early in the morning too! (and that means I don't have transport to get outta this house) Urghhh. So after making myself my favourite breakfast, "ommelette with love" it was, and after reading the newspapers. I started to practice piano from 10 until 12. 2 hours on the piano is no joke okay. Fingers also gonna patah soon. Then had lunch. Then played Life with cousins. Then I realized my phone was running out of battery. Stupid la. How can we live without phones right. So I brought charger together with me when I went for piano lesson. Teehee. Smarty me! And I was trying to spend as much time I can at my piano teacher's place as I didn't wanted to go home so soon because I called home to check whether there's electric yet anot and the answer was no. So smartt. But too bad, had to go home at 6 too. Was playing around with my younger cousins and I sweated like a cow I swear. I couldn't stand my stinkyness, I wanted to bath so badly and I can't because the water was too small to get a bath. Ahhhhh, I hated the feeling so much. Lucky enough because my cousin's friend offered us to go to her house and take a good hot bath. Thank you sweety pies. They're really really sweet. They made my day so happy! By saying that.. Ahh. it's okay. Keep it to myself. =) (Phoebe and Jodie you know what I mean right HAHHAHAA) The only good thing about without electricity is we can have candlelight dinner, and thats all. Hahhahha. Even when we're having candlelight dinner, it's not romantic! Because mosquitoes are feasting with us too. GRRRR. After dinner nothing to do also besides playing the piano. But don't think playing piano in the dark is fun hor! It's soooo annoying when the mosquitoes are dancing around you. Ahhhh. You don't know how happy when I found out that my Ipod was full with battery just now. The ipod accompanied me until the moment I found out that the electric was back again!! I jumped up happily with my mom and screamed with joy at last and quickly run back to my room to on my aircond, turn on the laptop and blog about how shitty my day was today. Teeheee. The conclusion is, how can humans live without electricity. So, for whoever who invented electric in the first place, thank you very much! Because,

Without electric, we can't
  • do things properly, sleep properly, eat properly, poop properly,
  • bomb our room with loud musics
  • feed our favourite gadgets like phone, ipod, camera, etc etc
  • watch tv, enjoy air-cond, turn on whatever that needs electric
  • play computers and laptops
  • that means, we cannot go online
  • to watch videos, chat with friends
  • and do bloggings too

SOOOOOOO SAD YOU KNOW! Like no more fun!! I heard enough of eff iu see kays from my cousins today already. Tsktsktsk. Let's talk about life without water some other day! I can't wait to watch We Got Married Episode 35! It's out already hohohoh.

No comments: