Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One More Day.


I'm getting more and more nervous now already. I know it's hard for our friends to vote between three of us. (Rach, Oli and I) Obviously Carmen will sure get in already. See how many smileys are there in school now. EVERYWHERE T__________T But, do the math guys. Since she got so many votes already right, (confirm got a lot more than us already). So right, can some of you guys split your votes and vote for me too? and and for my friends will you? Ahhhh, I don't wanna sound so emo and desperate now. BUT, I really really need your votes for me to get this post to have an opportunity make a difference to this school. Every vote really means a lot to me now. I really promise to do my best IF I get this post. My promise. =D


Cass's Art Work.

Awwwww *heart melts*

Hehehhehe. Pick me pick me! Don't pick your nose!!! =D

No comments: