Friday, November 21, 2008

Heavenly


Snap 1 , Cheeky smile

Snap 2, big watery eyes!

Snap 3, big watery eyes with cheeky dimples!! *Are you melting or are you melting yet*

Snap 4, brown curly hair, big watery eyes and cheeky dimples with cheeky smile! *meltsssssssssss*

2 pretty and sweet princessy girl. =D

Got it already ? Yes, what makes me so busy for the passed few days was............ helping out in a kindergarden with 40 children. It's not a job or something. I volunteered myself as a helper. Hahahah yes yes, just go to the kindergarden to help out whatever they need me to do and not get paid. You must be thinking that I'm a very very very super pedophile person. Haih haih. But consider abit lah. I'm gonna rot at home soon if I don't do anything better other than going online 24/7 and watch dramas. Butt also getting bigger and bigger day by day. So yeahhhhhhh, it was a holiday camp for the kids. Basically the kids just go there to do whatever they should do at their age. Drawing, writing, do art stuff, singing, playing and ENJOY. But helping whatever the kids require, seeing how they enjoy among themselves , ask the weirdest questions and share the funniest conversations ever, I must say that I enjoyed myself very much there. The kids are so friendly and well-mannered. Although some are very proud of themselves and very troublesome, I also able to manage them well. Hohoho Besides, I also gained a lot of experiences through this whole week and I think I will become a part time kindergarden teacher in my future for fun! Hahahaha! Not for fun I mean like, I wanna see the happy kids in the morning to keep my day perfect. Ahhh I don't think most of you understand what I'm trying to say Hahahhaha. So let's just let the pictures do the talking now.

This is Jia Qing. My favourite kid. He's sooooooooooooo sweet and gentleman! Ahhhh I think it's the fact that he calls me his princess HAHAHAHA. But he's damn gentleman lah!! Always offer me food or help one And he's the coolest kid ever. He loves nasi lemak. And when the scent of nasi lemak was surrounding the kitchen, he sniffed hard and said... "AHHHH, The smell of power." HAHAHAHHAHAHA. So funnyyyyyy. Oh yeah, the yellow thing I'm holding is a half done pineapple Hahahah. Was teaching them how to do art work and stuff. Hohhoho

This is Sophia. Awwww isn't she cute! For the whole week, she wore pink almost everyday. Hahahhaa. And she's very manja. Always love to stick around me one. Though she's a very quiet girl. But she's very very sweet. I mean, VERY. Ahhh I'm gonna miss her!

This is Ivan. Hahahaha. He's damn smart I tell you. Another future Alvin. He got the Physics sense one. Hahahah damn scary. Well, he organised himself and his stuff very well from what I see from his work, his attitude and the way he says thing. A very matured kid. Oh yeah, I'm not gonna forget that he's a VERY slow eater cuz I'm always the one who accompany him until he finishes his food! =D

This is Jessica. The prettiest princess in the kindergarden I would say. Her attitude and personality is very girlish too. I think her mom must be a very feminine woman to dress up her daughter so princessy everyday. She wears different dangling earrings everyday , and she permed her hair too! Omg she's just a 5 years old girl but she says it's nicer that way. Ahhhh, kids nowadays.

This is Cassandra. HAHAHAHAHHAA NO LAH. But were you shocked? I mean, doesn't she look like Cassandra! I mean, the last time's Cassandra!! Hahahhaha. Her name is Si Yi. A sister of another kid. A very friendly and helpful girl. XD

This is Eugene. The drama queen. I mean drama king! Ahhhh, he's a super the EXTREME naughty and hyper active kid. Always run around one. Always do monkey face too. But nor forgetting he's a very cute little boy.

This is Tong Ern. A very cute taiwanese girl. She asks the funniest questions ever. She asked me whether I have children anot HAHAHAHHHA. She said she has a little ke ai sister and she's the elder sister. Then she asked me whether I heard the 3 little bears story before anot HAHA! I lied and I said no, then she told me the whole story hahahaha so funny the way she tell until! I should have recorded down! Ahhh, and I'm not gonna forget the smile she always give me when I approach her. (F)

This is Yi Xin the power rangers. Ahhhhh he's the coolest I swear. When I asked him what he wanted to draw on his Batik, You know what he answered me?? Ahhh, you don't know one lah, it's a kids thing. HAHAHAHHAHA WTH. I was stunned that time. You know what he wanted to draw? Ben10! Hahahahah think I don't know what's Ben 10 ar! Oh ya lor, I really didn't know what's a Ben 10 until the other kids told me about it hahahahhaa. I'm so lame and outdated sigh sigh sigh.

THIS IS HAMMIE! Hahahahha. Nola I didn't make friends with her don't think I'm crazy or anything. Hahhaha but she's so cute running around her house bitting nuts and stuff! XD

Story telling time.

Who gets to answer the question right and they'll be rewarded!

With orang asli's bamboo traditional game set. hahahaha. Ahh its so cool and I have one now! Tee hee! Show you guys next time!

Yi Xin's birthday Ceebration.

Batik and T-shirt Drawing. Ahhh I'm the one who guided them for Batik Hohoho. Too bad kena zha-ed by the naughty kid. Tsktsktsk.

Cooking lesson. We cooked Nasi Lemak, Wanton Mee, and Ice Kacang. It was soooooooo fun! =D


Oh yeah, I was from that kindergarden 10 years ago too. The reason I go there is because it's somewhere around my neighbourhood, Tadika Puncak. But that's not the point. Hahahah. The point now is, SPOT ME!!! =D



I'm kinda sad that the camp is over now. I had sooooo much fun in that camp! Ahhh how I wished it was longer. Sigh sigh. I'm gonna miss everyone of them! And I hope that they won't forget me too! =D

No comments: